PDA

View Full Version : explayer2001

JasperDog94
09-13-2004, 03:12 PM
Since you won't answer my question on the other thread, I'm callin' you out on this one. Why would you even say something like the following:

Originally posted by explayer2001
Oh and Vince Young breaks his arm in this game

sahen
09-13-2004, 05:21 PM
since it seem to work for him maybe u should say "McNeal breaks his arm" in a thread and payback will happen? but yah that could be a little cold hearted....

JasperDog94
09-13-2004, 06:08 PM
ttt

JasperDog94
09-13-2004, 08:41 PM
bttt

AggieJohn
09-13-2004, 10:39 PM
because of his throwing form.......plain and simple, it's still sloppy

now bring on the reggie hating comments, i'm expecting......

IHStangFan
09-13-2004, 10:41 PM

now bring on the reggie hating comments, i'm expecting...... i'm an A&M fan tried and true...the only thing that can be said about Reggie is that....you never know which Reggie is gonna show up...the Reggie that whoops OU's azz by himself.....or the Reggie that gets shut out by Utah. AWESOME athelete....just inconsistant.

edited for language :)

AggieJohn
09-13-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i'm an A&M fan tried and true...the only thing that can be said about Reggie is that....you never know which Reggie is gonna show up...the Reggie that whoops OU's azz by himself.....or the Reggie that gets shut out by Utah. AWESOME athelete....just inconsistant.

i do agree.....i still think they need to put him as a WR and make ty brannon the starting qb

stephen still has his redshirt...

JasperDog94
09-14-2004, 10:01 AM

now bring on the reggie hating comments, i'm expecting...... That's the reason that you said he'd break his arm? Come on explayer2001. You can come up with something better than that. I think it was a disgraceful comment and now you're trying to CYA.

Panther Ross
09-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i'm an A&M fan tried and true...the only thing that can be said about Reggie is that....you never know which Reggie is gonna show up...the Reggie that whoops OU's azz by himself.....or the Reggie that gets shut out by Utah. AWESOME athelete....just inconsistant.

Reggie did not do that bad. I watched him a little bit, he did not do that bad. The o line is horrible. explayer is right

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 10:07 AM
When did this become a Reggie thread?

JasperDog94
09-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Yeah, this post is supposed to be about why explayer2001 would make such an asinine remark.

big daddy russ
09-14-2004, 10:43 AM
You guys are right. Let's take this over to another thread...

Panther Ross
09-14-2004, 10:49 AM
Explayer is right. He probably will because of his nasty throw that he has. Explayer knows whats going on. Who does texas play this week anyway?

JasperDog94
09-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
Explayer is right. He probably will because of his nasty throw that he has. Explayer knows whats going on. Who does texas play this week anyway? So that's why Bret Farve has broken his arm...because of his unorthodox throwing motion. Give me a break?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: The only thing explayer knows is his hatred for Texas. Now he's trying to crawfish on a statement he made.

JasperDog94
09-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Texas plays Rice next week. They have this week off.

JasperDog94
09-14-2004, 03:24 PM
ttt...still waiting for a real answer.

AggieJohn
09-14-2004, 04:12 PM
i know that i'll get flak for this, but i think that reggie is a faster quaterback than VY, i think though the thing that hurts him is that he is still doesn't make smart moves.....now vince on the other hand is cool and collective under snap and in the pocket...but he is not as fast as reggie, nor is his throwing form.....

both are stellar athletes, i'd take either one in my fantasy league in few years