PDA

View Full Version : Bandera 30 La Vernia 7

therealbulldogs
11-03-2001, 01:27 AM
Bandera is the district 27-3A champs for 2001! The game started out close. At the half the score was LV 7 Bandera 0. Bandera came out with an intensity in the 2nd half that I have never seen before. It was an awesome game. Congrats BULLDOGS!

therealbulldogs
11-03-2001, 11:34 PM
Jacket 2000,
Was that a convincing enough win for Bandera to be put in your top 10?

Jacket2000
11-04-2001, 03:10 AM
Ok, lemmie explain something to you. Our rankings are comprised from our own opinions, not a ranking system. Therefore, they are subject to errors due to human characteristics; such as bias. Now, if Im constantly hearing bitching, whinning, and complaining from one team about not having them ranked, do you think Im going to want to include that team in my top ten? In a word: no. There are many teams deserving of being included in my top ten, and many times it comes down to my personal opinion of that team. So, it would be in your team's best interest to quit yer bitchin'.
J2K

therealbulldogs
11-04-2001, 03:17 PM
Calm down and don't get your panties in a wad cause trust me, you haven't heard any bitchin yet. It was just a legit question. We're used to being the underdog, we always have and always will be.

------------------
We don't sit,
We don't lay down,
We don't roll over,
and most of all,
We don't play dead!

Jacket2000
11-04-2001, 03:32 PM
No, Ive heard alot of bitching, whinning, and crying from Bandera fans. On here and in emails. And apparently, you dont like being underdogs or you wouldnt whine about it constantly.
J2K