PDA

View Full Version : Men of Troy Coming to Sinton!

Phil C
09-13-2004, 11:53 AM
And this is 4A powerhouse Beeville Trojans! Gregory-Portland and Callalen are glad they are not in their district. This is an often overlooked 4A team that does well in playoffs. They just barely lost to Kingsville last week and will be tough and it will take more than a wooden horse trick to beat this tough team. Plus they have a new dynamic coach that had great success in Mathis and now he is invading Sinton with an army of Trojans! It just proves my point that Sinton has the toughest and roughest schedule this year. Last week we were fortunate to survive the Howling Bear and now the Men of Troy are coming to town. It doesn't get any worse than this. Oh the Agony! Alas!

pirate4state
09-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Last week we were fortunate to survive the Howling Bear I worry about you Phil! :doh: :rolleyes:

GoDeep
09-13-2004, 02:49 PM
BEST NBA SERIES WE'VE EVER HAD!

SintonFan
09-14-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
And this is 4A powerhouse Beeville Trojans! Gregory-Portland and Callalen are glad they are not in their district. This is an often overlooked 4A team that does well in playoffs. They just barely lost to Kingsville last week and will be tough and it will take more than a wooden horse trick to beat this tough team. Plus they have a new dynamic coach that had great success in Mathis and now he is invading Sinton with an army of Trojans! It just proves my point that Sinton has the toughest and roughest schedule this year. Last week we were fortunate to survive the Howling Bear and now the Men of Troy are coming to town. It doesn't get any worse than this. Oh the Agony! Alas!
THAT is one heck-of-a game assessment!

http://img30.exs.cx/img30/6448/BeevilleTrojans.jpg

It's going to be a good game I'm sure Phil.:(
Beeville will bring it!

SINTON81
09-14-2004, 08:00 AM
I agree with you SintonFan, I think Sinton will be in a battle.

SintonFan
09-15-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I agree with you SintonFan, I think Sinton will be in a battle.
This game will be decided late in the game, I'm sure. Beeville is too much of an unknown.
You have to give Phil credit. He sure does know how to create a cool topic.:D :) ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Hey Phil :D Sinton starts it motor running in full speed to prepare for a shootout with Cuero.

Sinton 50

Beeville 7 :eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonFan
09-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Beeville played Kingsville pretty evenly. With Soza at the helm of this team? You've got to be kidding SFiA!:eek:
He always had Mathis up for the other Pirates.
I'm gonna pick Beeville by 7.:doh: :eek: :thinking: :(
I remember the Sinton-Beeville games during the 80's. They were hard-faught, physical and close.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-15-2004, 10:45 PM
SintonFan in SA imo i think this is the game where the pirates show they are one of the top teams in 3A. I didnt see the stats on WO game but saw the game.

SintonFan
09-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
SintonFan in SA imo i think this is the game where the pirates show they are one of the top teams in 3A. I didnt see the stats on WO game but saw the game.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I missed the game but listened to the second half on the internet. Then again, I'm an AM radio junkie. lol
Cuero beat WO 56-0.
Almost twice the spread of the Sinton-WO game.:thinking:
I hope Sinton does well but...

sinfan75
09-16-2004, 04:40 AM
What's the matter Dirtfarmer you still mad at Sinton for losin to G-P? :D :D :D Pirates by 14.

SINTON81
09-16-2004, 08:00 AM
I think it will be a tough game, but Sinton will win it . Sinton by 7.:) :)

SintonFan
09-16-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
What's the matter Dirtfarmer you still mad at Sinton for losin to G-P? :D :D :D Pirates by 14.
I don't like the taste of crow. It taste like shitake mushrooms!:D

Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
I like your spirit SFiA!
:cool: :cool:
I think the Pirates will do great this year but still have worries about Soza coaching and improving that team.
I also tend to be more pessimistic about the Pirates than I should.:doh:
I finally get to make a Sinton game this year so I get to see for myself this year's team. WooHoo!:clap: