PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoyant Question For Old Card

PPHSfan
09-13-2004, 06:04 AM
If Jasper and West Orange Stark get "upset" in round one of the playoffs, will they still be number one and two?

JasperDog94
09-13-2004, 09:57 AM
If people post numerous threads, but nobody cares, does that make them meaningless?

PPHSfan
09-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
If people post numerous threads, but nobody cares, does that make them meaningless?

If they get hundreds of hits, and tons of responses, not matter how stupid they are.......are they really meaningless?

Hupernikomen
09-13-2004, 10:35 AM
Is it possible to have an ego bigger than one's head?

exbccards76'smom
09-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Is it possible to put a square peg in a round hole?

PPHSfan
09-13-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Is it possible to have an ego bigger than one's head?

I noticed that you have not put me on your invisible list, so I guess I will add you to the long list of folks that hate me, but don't wanna miss anything.:)

Old Cardinal
09-13-2004, 11:19 AM
If Jasper and WO-S are beat in their first playoff game in Division I(WO-S) and Division II(Jasper) then the teams that beat them will win State respectively. I don't think those teams will be beaten and that is why they are #1 & #2 right now...So eat your heart out!! PPHead, I got a kick out of your thinking I was messing with you when I ask if Pilot Point had won. Glad to hear it, I would have thought Celina would have won that game.
You sure try to start a lot of stuff on here, LOL

PPHSfan
09-13-2004, 11:20 AM
You didn't ask about the Celina game, you asked about the Tom Bean game. Get your calendar out. By the way, where is Bridge City ranked this year?

Underwater Basketweaver
09-13-2004, 11:20 AM
Leave it to PPHS to get in more contraversy than anyone else on this board. I like him. He makes me laugh. Even though he roots for the recruiting capitol of Texas HS football.

JasperDog94
09-13-2004, 11:46 AM
lol:clap: :clap:

PPHSfan
09-13-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
Leave it to PPHS to get in more contraversy than anyone else on this board. I like him. He makes me laugh. Even though he roots for the recruiting capitol of Texas HS football.

blah blah blah

Hupernikomen
09-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I noticed that you have not put me on your invisible list, so I guess I will add you to the long list of folks that hate me, but don't wanna miss anything.:)

Hate you?? I don't hate anyone. No I don't typical read your topics especially since most of them are pure nonsense, but this one was about OC and I get a kick out of OC and wanted to get a good chuckle..oh well.

big daddy russ
09-14-2004, 07:18 AM
If Jasper and West Orange Stark get "upset" in round one of the playoffs, will they still be number one and two?
You wanna know something crazy? Many of the more respected polls (I forget whether or not the AP does it) still rank the teams throughout the playoffs.

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Hate you?? I don't hate anyone. No I don't typical read your topics especially since most of them are pure nonsense, but this one was about OC and I get a kick out of OC and wanted to get a good chuckle..oh well.

HMMMMMMM'
Explain Yourself (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18891) :D

Hupernikomen
09-14-2004, 11:30 PM
oooo you tricked me by making me click that link and thereby visiting another of your nonsense threads...congrats!

I have taken your advise and added you to my ignore list so you can make me the brunt of all of your genius will no rebuttal.

;)

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 11:33 PM
Folks might believe you except for one thing. I made the link for you to explain yourself today at 9:07 am.

But the post where you were looking was done at 9:05 am.

Anyone who wants to view both threads can see that.

Why not just admit that you cant stay away?:D

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 11:42 PM
I thought you were ignoring me?

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 11:45 PM
You wanna explain this?

Hupernikomen
09-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Oh I did use the ignore feature for a few minutes lol but don't care for it. Still shows up that there is a post there and I am the curious type that I will admit. Especially when I know that the post is directed toward me. I like to feel important too.

I don't care what your little snapshot says I never opened that thread to my knowledge, (except for through that little link you provided here for me to look at..was nice seeing my moniker circled and the word favorite around it I must admit)

Make all the threads you want I won't bother you anymore I give you my word on that. However, it is pretty low to go fabricating what thread someone visited by using paint or whatever you used. I can tell you exactly where I was at 9:05 am this morning and it was no where near a computer. And if I actually visited the thread then I guess I am wrong. One thing is for sure I shouldn't have called your post nonsense. PPHS more power to you and I hope you are the first to reach 10K post and have faith that you will be.

Good day.

PPHSfan
09-14-2004, 11:56 PM
:D :D :D

I never have a BAD DAY. I am too much in touch with life's experiences to waste time being unhappy.

Making folks like you smile is what I live for.

You don't have to admit that you are infatuated with my wit. Your actions have spoken for themselves...and I am glad that I can help you make it through the day.:p

Hupernikomen
09-15-2004, 12:01 AM
:D :D :D

I never have a BAD DAY. I am too much in touch with life's experiences to waste time being unhappy.

Making folks like you smile is what I live for.

You don't have to admit that you are infactuated with my wit. Your actions have spoken for themselves...and I am glad that I can help you make it through the day.:p

you certainly have a unique way of looking at things...but how did you get my name on that snapshot?..it couldn't have been at 9:05 this morning

PPHSfan
09-15-2004, 12:02 AM
9:05 is when I made the post.

I think it was more like 8:45 when you were on the board viewing it.

Hupernikomen
09-15-2004, 12:07 AM
WELLLLL ok I might have been on around 8:45...and miight,,I stress the might have visited one just one of your threads because that is all I saw on the front page was PPHS everywhere....and well it might have just been a misclick...

How long did you sit there and wait for me to click on that you sicko...I feel violated!!

PPHSfan
09-15-2004, 12:08 AM
WELLLLL ok I might have been on around 8:45...and miight,,I stress the might have visited one just one of your threads because that is all I saw on the front page was PPHS everywhere....and well it might have just been a misclick...

How long did you sit there and wait for me to click on that you sicko...I feel violated!!

LOL,

I have been know to wait for hours standing waist deep in freezing water to shoot at at duck. You were a piece of cake.:D

Hupernikomen
09-15-2004, 12:13 AM
Actually being transparent is just one of my many virtues...gee if I keep up this senseless dribble I might make 1000 one day :)

PPHSfan
09-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Actually being transparent is just one of my many virtues...gee if I keep up this senseless dribble I might make 1000 one day :)

It is only sensless dribble if you don't get anything out of it.

And it looks to me like you are getting rich with having a good time.

Hupernikomen
09-15-2004, 12:16 AM
You wanna explain this?

well that is quite simple my wife was using my moniker earlier today :D

you trick me into by that silly link above and you know it ;)

Know as for this morning we had a bolt of lightning hit close by the school and I was just about to click a WO-S thread and hit one above it is all:doh:

Hupernikomen
09-15-2004, 12:18 AM
It is only sensless dribble if you don't get anything out of it.

And it looks to me like you are getting rich with having a good time.

being a preacher/teacher using my gift of gab is what I do best :)

just don't do it much on here because all these coaches from the school I teach at would give me a hard time.

PPHSfan
09-15-2004, 12:19 AM
OK,

But just know that tomorrow I will be in my "duck blind" with my camera in hand. So you had better be real careful where you tread.

Now I am off to bed. You guys have rode me like a rented mule, and I need some sleep.

Hupernikomen
09-15-2004, 12:25 AM
just make sure you get my good side...being that I see you are just having fun I suppose I should lighten up a bit and participate in more of the "nonsense".:cool:

LH Panther Mom
09-15-2004, 07:10 AM
just make sure you get my good side...being that I see you are just having fun I suppose I should lighten up a bit and participate in more of the "nonsense".:cool:

That's the spirit! :clap: