PDA

View Full Version : Brady vs. Clyde

sirhc11
09-12-2004, 07:17 PM
I have Clyde by 7 simply because Brady's defense was unable to hold Ballinger under 14 pts and I look for Clyde's offense to get it together this game. Tell me what you think.

J-Kwon
09-12-2004, 07:47 PM
I will pick Clyde also but Brady will be the toughest team Clyde has played yet. But Brady plays into Clydes hands by being a running team. Clyde will win a close one

vet93
09-12-2004, 11:16 PM
Brady beat Ballinger on long pass plays not running the ball. The back they have is slippery, but goes down easily when hit hard. Lots of size on the lines but they didn't impress me that much. Ballinger outhit and outhustled Brady....Brady's seniors had better step up and give some leadership or it could be a long year. I will take Clyde in this game by 7 points.

Originally posted by J-Kwon
I will pick Clyde also but Brady will be the toughest team Clyde has played yet. But Brady plays into Clydes hands by being a running team. Clyde will win a close one

Blk&Gold4ever
09-13-2004, 01:55 PM
this should be a good game.... i have to take clyde by 7.

If Brady is a passing team, it should be interesting to see how Clydes defense handles them.

Johnny Moxen
09-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Brady by 7, I have to give them the "home field advantage" nod.

renegade*dawg
09-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Clyde
defense looks good and they seem to have plenty of weapons on offense.

BulldogsWR20
09-15-2004, 02:04 PM
I've got Clyde by at least 7, yea Brady has a pretty shifty running back, and not a bad #1 receiver, the up front defense is good enough to shut down any running game taken to it and the secondary is still a bigger factor than people are realizing right now. But it will defientaly be a VERY good game to watch, i would recomend going!
Bulldogs all the way!! #20