PDA

View Full Version : Texas Vs Ou

BALLER69
09-12-2004, 01:01 PM
I watched the Texas game last night and thought Texas would win by more.I thought we were lucky to get the win.They need to get a lot better if were going to beat OU this year.I thank OU would kick our butt right now.But who knows.

UTFootBall#1
09-12-2004, 01:11 PM
This game is a rivalry game so when it comes to stats n everything you can throw it out the window...Ak played Texas hard...and those fans didnt help one bit.....Texas did good they stood their ground under the cirumstances they were faced with....that receiver from Texas better start learning his routes soon....Cedric and Vincent will carry this team....go Longhorns!!

punt
09-12-2004, 01:37 PM
It looked like Sweed and Vincent learned from different playbooks. Vince can throw the ball, somebody needs to start getting the routes right and catching the ball. Won't be pretty if the horns can't do better by ou weekend.

Bulldog_12
09-12-2004, 02:57 PM
I agree. Young and sweed looked like they played for two different teams. I couldnt believe that he didnt know that route. or that Young didnt know it, either way it wasnt good. Texas better shape up before they meet up with OU.