PDA

View Full Version : Perryton

ranger
09-12-2004, 09:22 AM
Write Perryton off! Go ahead and forget about us. Don't even worry about Perryton. It's all Canyon now. If you play Perryton in the playoffs, look past us. According to all the DA's in the stands, our offense is too "old school" as well as our defense. Funny how those same phony bast***s think it's the greatest thing in the world when you win. Perryton definately won't be ranked anymore, FINALLY!! As for being overrated, besides Southlake Carroll as #1 in the state, who isn't overrated at the number 1 spot? There isn't an Everman in 3A this year. See ya'll in the playoffs!

smustangs
09-12-2004, 09:35 AM
There is no need to get on here and be bitter about a loss or what any one else has said about perryton being overated and any thing else for that matter this is a web site to post ur opinions and everyone is entitled to one

District303aPastPlayer
09-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ranger
There isn't an Everman in 3A this year.

Sorry Gobbler fans for cursin ya'll like this, but Cuero should take that spot soon...

jason
09-12-2004, 11:00 AM
perryton, the ap #1 team in all of texas, lost to a 2a team...that has OVERRATED written all over it, they'll have to wait until playoff time to prove themselves....sure does suck for the team that is #1 in this weeks poll though, lol, the #1's are dropping like flies....

mulefan
09-12-2004, 12:01 PM
I DONT THINK IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IF YOU LOSE TO A LOWER OR LARGER SIZED SCHOOL. THAT DOESNT MAKE THE TEAM GOOD OR BAD IT JUST TELLS YOU HOW MANY KIDS GO THERE. CANADIAN WAS RANKED ANYWAY THERE IS A REASON YOUR IN THE TOP 10 AND I BET THEY WILL BE BACK!

football4life
09-12-2004, 01:08 PM
yea, canyon's off to a hot start, but they still have a lot to prove, so saying that its all about them is an overstatement. perryton is still by far the team to beat around here, and defenitely the team to beat in that district. two time defending champs still the champs until knocked off. canyon's looking very sharp, so it'll be interesting when week 10 rolls around.

wildstangs
09-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Perryton will be alright. While I agree with everyone that they are not the number one team in the state, I think they are a very talented team and will advance 3 or 4 rounds deep.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-12-2004, 02:20 PM
sometimes a loss early helps. Humbles the team, and the coaches can find the weakspots, work on them, and get them ready for district.