PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

rhino33
09-12-2004, 12:40 AM
hey all yall, i just got my internet turned back on today, and im happy because we won our game tonight 40-20 against pinkston, i know alot of yall are thinking the opposite of wat alot of yall were sayin b4 the season started bout us, but i think we are finally playing like we know we can and should, if any of yall got any ?s just ask

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-12-2004, 12:45 AM
well good luck the rest of the season and keep playing hard Rhino33!

Buckeye80
09-12-2004, 12:55 AM
OK OK Thanks to Matt, I have indeed discovered that you are a Carrollton Ranchview player/fan. Well, congratulations to the wolves, and I hope that y'all win enough games to garner some respect from these skeptical people on this website. Thumbs up fellas! Yeah!
Just out of curiosity, are there any wolves in Carrollton? I mean, my sister lived off of Trinity Mills for awhile, and I never saw any wolves when I was there.

rhino33
09-12-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
OK OK Thanks to Matt, I have indeed discovered that you are a Carrollton Ranchview player/fan. Well, congratulations to the wolves, and I hope that y'all win enough games to garner some respect from these skeptical people on this website. Thumbs up fellas! Yeah!
Just out of curiosity, are there any wolves in Carrollton? I mean, my sister lived off of Trinity Mills for awhile, and I never saw any wolves when I was there.

Im a player for the wolves, im number 61 Erik Butzin. We are not actually located in carrollton, we are actually in north irving, and ive never seen wolves