PDA

View Full Version : Free Cunbed10 lets post here and take a vote

zpiber
09-11-2004, 12:42 PM
If you remember the outspoken Cunbed10 rather you like him or not let's hear it give a reply of Yay or Nay if you want the ole crazy Cunbed10 back

Bandera YaYa
09-11-2004, 12:49 PM
From reading your posts here, it appears you have matured. I have no problem with you or anyone as long as your words are not violent or abusive. I like to "kid" as much as the next person. But there is a huge difference between joking around and throwing out abusive, dangerous words. Good luck.

Bandera YaYa
09-11-2004, 12:57 PM
Well.......do I need to rethink my thinking??????? Guess it's in your hands......do you want to be a part of this group or not?? Seems simple to me. Can you handle something so simple??? :thinking:

zeke
09-11-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm beginning to wonder about you...starting 6 new threads in under 30 minutes may be against the cyber law. Have you learned to abide by a more cultured rule of conduct? The mods may have to get you to take an oath of membership before you can legally return. Act like its a new relationship, put your best foot forward, and don't take advantage of your hosts hospitality!!!