PDA

View Full Version : Brady 32, Ballinger 22

vet93
09-11-2004, 12:34 AM
The Bearcats outhit and out-hustled Brady, but they made too many mistakes to put away the Bulldogs. Ballinger has got a lot of work to do, but I was very proud of their effort and attitude. If they can cut down on turnovers and penalites, they should be o.k. by the time district rolls around. They were much improved over the Clyde loss. Brady, on the other hand, has alot of work to do. I expected much more from a team that had over 20 seniors...especially when playing a team with only 5 seniors and 8 sophomores on varsity. It doesn't get any easier next week for the Bearcats as they travel to Merkel. Hopefully we can slow down Lambert.

callandraise
09-12-2004, 09:54 AM
I thought it was the best effort the teamhas had since the Greenwood game last year.They were really hitting and hustling on bothsides of the ball.we just got too many penalties(offsides and motion) to sustain our drives but that can be overcome with a little better concentration and focus.Overall I thought the team was much improved over the Clyde game.

VWG
09-12-2004, 10:47 AM
When does district start for Ballinger?

Gobbla2001
09-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Dude, I saw Brady's stadium this weekend....

It's pretty nice, but WICKED...

The track is infront of the home side stands, but wraps behind the visitor side stands...

Has anyone ever watched a track meet there? I bet if you're watching from the home side you'll see eight runners go behind and two runners come out, sure there's some stuff happening back there...