PDA

View Full Version : Marlin 42 / Bellville 0

Ranger Mom
09-11-2004, 12:34 AM
Found this on another site...don't know if it had already been posted!

SintonFan
09-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Tough loss Brahmas!
Regroup and kill them in the playoffs.:)
Congratulations Marlin!

Bellville22
09-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Tough night for Bellville as they ran into a better team with better athletes. Sanders and Cooper had a great game, and the Brahmas put up a fight til the end, but simply didn't have an answer for Marlin's speed.

Jeremy Sanders is a special athlete. He is fun to watch. Marlin will have a blast watching him this year, as well as next. Late in the game, he turned the corner on an option keep and shifted into a gear I haven't seen since watching Bellville's #10 Sanders run away from Richardson and Wrighter in last years playoff game. What speed, and what an athlete. Tank had a great game, I heard his name more on defense than offense.

I don't think this Marlin team is as good as they were last year, but they'll certainly be in the mix come playoff time.

zpiber
09-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Why am I still being romed and banned and all for what because I told the truth. What kind of message are we sending America as long as you are politically correct It's alright to lie well I''m not going to do it Zpiber is really Cunbed10 and If I can't go to work, and to the barber shop and to the weight room and to the field and log on 3ADownlow because my IP address is still banned at all of the sites listed above I'd rather not read or write anything on 3Adownlow. Why can't we have pride in our team, it's only trash talk just like everyone else we should have the right to say what we want with out being called classless, some of the posters from Marlin are 12 -17 years old so you will have some off the wall responses just like every other town, but everyone wants to tell us we have no class well to these people I say don't read our posts.