PDA

View Full Version : One sure way to get rid of Phil C on 3Adownlow

Phil C
12-19-2003, 04:16 PM
besides having him ROMed. I will not post any more posts here at all since this seems to be the desire of some of the posters if they can do one thing. You will not change me because I am too old. But if you can get Sinton 66 to post an essay on the womderful aspects of soccer (both men and women's) and why it is a great sports and only strong people of great endurance play it, and why Americans can be proud of it, and why we should attend the games and why we should love it and ...........
:) I am waiting Sinton 66

Bigblue07
12-19-2003, 04:19 PM
looks like youll be here for awhile then :)
phil your alright !

Phil C
12-19-2003, 04:32 PM
Thank you Big! Are you a player on the football team? I know you had a good football team this year and those volleyball girls were awesome. I saw them when we played them in regional in Kingsville and our girls tried their best but your girls were just so awesome. Of course everyone knew that since they were top ranked over all schools of all classes in Texas at the end of the year. I think they would have had a shot at the national championship if they had a playoff nationally.

Bell_06
12-19-2003, 04:36 PM
You better continue posting, seems a pity that some don't want to hear squat about the girls but man would they be posting up a storm if the girls invaded their little world of football.

Bell_06
12-19-2003, 04:40 PM
Speaking of which.... didn't Hightower 5A have a female on their football team? If not this year.. I know they had one last year.

Rabbit'93
12-19-2003, 05:34 PM
Is all this from the one comment from one poster. If it is you're taking it a little hard don't ya think. Anyways,I for one would hate to see ya go.

Bell_06
12-19-2003, 06:32 PM
Rabbit '93 .. I followed your links and enjoyed looking over your website. It was nice to see the page you have dedicated to High School links. What a great job some of these schools have done promoting their kids.

Rabbit'93
12-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Thanks Bell_06 for your kind words.

Bigblue07
12-19-2003, 07:34 PM
Phil C:
Thank you Big! Are you a player on the football team? I know you had a good football team this year and those volleyball girls were awesome. I saw them when we played them in regional in Kingsville and our girls tried their best but your girls were just so awesome. Of course everyone knew that since they were top ranked over all schools of all classes in Texas at the end of the year. I think they would have had a shot at the national championship if they had a playoff nationally.

Bigblue07
12-19-2003, 07:36 PM
Phil C:
besides having him ROMed. I will not post any more posts here at all since this seems to be the desire of some of the posters if they can do one thing. You will not change me because I am too old. But if you can get Sinton 66 to post an essay on the womderful aspects of soccer (both men and women's) and why it is a great sports and only strong people of great endurance play it, and why Americans can be proud of it, and why we should attend the games and why we should love it and ...........
:) I am waiting Sinton 66i wish i was a player this year im only a freshmen. but they put me in varsity weightlifting so maybe next year. And yes i also think our girls had a shot at the national championship.

Gobbla2001
12-19-2003, 07:42 PM
This thread's gettin' a little lovey dovey hey?

SintonFan
12-20-2003, 12:34 AM
Gobbla2001:
This thread's gettin' a little lovey dovey hey?.
I love you man! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-035.gif j/k
Phil, I think your gonna be here for a long time. :cool: Don't go anywhere, your needed here. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/cool/cool-smiley-025.gif

onfirebball05mustang
12-20-2003, 11:40 AM
looks like you'll be around a while phil, great to have ya!
:D

Wildcat81
12-20-2003, 12:30 PM
Phil, I think your gonna be here for a long time. Don't go anywhere, your needed here.

slpybear the bullfan
12-20-2003, 02:49 PM
Phil,

I think the one poster was just trying to make a point about the sermons on every other post...

This was my comment on another thread...

slpybear the bullfan:
Folks,

Many of you know I enjoy all kinds of sports, including those of the female variety. Although soccer is definitely evil ( wink ) I still go see my little girl play...

Now that the bona fides are out there...

...Ka was just trying to make a point about his views regarding Phil C's perceived militancy about Women's sports.

Thats all... he wasn't saying keep women out of the website, he was just tired of getting the sermon on women's sports too often.

Sheesh... I think everyone is getting a little carried away here.

husker_football_fan
12-20-2003, 06:50 PM
If it is that bad, than go, make your own board who cares. I didn't mind reading your post about girls sports. I do mind reading this sob story your crying about. Either keep posting what you want about girls sports and all. Or go cry on another board. Everyone can love the sports they want to love, why force soccer on to someone if they don't give a crap. If they don't like girls sports who cares, thats just the way it is. So if you must cry and leave, do it fast cause there is sports to talk about.

cubs
12-20-2003, 10:07 PM
Phil - don't sweat the small stuff - if you think it's important - then post it - if somebody else has nothing more to do than attack you for what your interests are - ignore - they're not worth the effort. Focus on the positive!

SINTON81
12-20-2003, 11:19 PM
Phil C, We need you here! Besides if you leave I will razz you till you come back. :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D

poncho
12-21-2003, 12:02 PM
Sinton81 something we agree on. Just kidding!! Have a happy christmas and new year!!! :D :D

SINTON81
12-21-2003, 08:58 PM
poncho:
Sinton81 something we agree on. Just kidding!! Have a happy christmas and new year!!! :D :D Thank you Pancho. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also. :) :)

Phil C
12-22-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm trying to get as many posts as I can before Sinton 66 presents his essay which I am sure he is working hard on right now. :)

Phil C
12-23-2003, 09:09 AM
Sinton 66 hasn't got his essay ready yet. He will probably get it after Christmas holidays. :)

29x281
12-23-2003, 10:32 AM
I don't care if you stay or not. Do what you feel like doing.

But please don't clutter up the board with the results of a Swedish ice dancing competition in the middle of football season.

<small>[ December 23, 2003, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: 29x281 ]</small>

Phil C
12-23-2003, 11:27 AM
29 Frankly I also don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care....... But you have got an idea. I will do some research on the Swedish Ice Skating competiton and post them here! Especially next October! :) And for such a post Sinton 66 has till noon today to get it in for me to be gone else I will be here so you better try to get him to get the essay. By the way 29 since that is your area of interest maybe you could tell us who won the Swedish Ice Skating Competion this year? :)

SINTON81
12-23-2003, 02:54 PM
Phil C:
29 Frankly I also don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care....... But you have got an idea. I will do some research on the Swedish Ice Skating competiton and post them here! Especially next October! :) And for such a post Sinton 66 has till noon today to get it in for me to be gone else I will be here so you better try to get him to get the essay. By the way 29 since that is your area of interest maybe you could tell us who won the Swedish Ice Skating Competion this year? :) The deadline is past, Phil C will stay at last.
:) :)