PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater 52 Midland Greenwood 25

SwtwtrMstngs04
09-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Didnt get to go to the game but was updated throughout and heard the end of it. good job mustsangs and good effort to greenwood.

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 11:02 PM
OUCH!!

First of all, good game Sweetwater!! Ya'll are one fast slippery team!!

I hope 27 isn't gonna be our number this year....that is the 2nd week in a row we lost by that amount!

At least we scored in this game!!:D

wildstangs
09-10-2004, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the updates tonight Ranger Mom....Glad to see Sweetwater finally got a win against Greenwood. Seems like its been forever!

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Thanks for the updates tonight Ranger Mom....Glad to see Sweetwater finally got a win against Greenwood. Seems like its been forever!

Unless I missed something, both teams showed NOTHING but class tonight! Both teams stood behind each other with helmets raised during the school songs at the end of the game.

I don't see that much during the regular season!

Chief Woodman
09-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Congrats to the 'stangs.

westTXbest
09-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Man this game was so close and then it just blows wide open, it was going back and forth but i guess one team had to stall or mess up and it was us. Sweetwater has alot of speed and is well coached, they r so classy.

Stangster
09-11-2004, 12:29 AM
What a game! Sweetwater's offense is coming around. Good job on defense. Way to go Mustangs!

TheDOCTORdre
09-11-2004, 01:02 AM
I am a fan of my SweetH2O but I didnt even see this one comin. Congrats Stangs keep it up

fugitivemustang
09-11-2004, 02:38 AM
the game was a great game i'm glad i went sweetwater stepped it up finally and made big plays and greenwood done alot great things also they just need to put it all together and they'll have a great ball club wilbers brother did pretty dang good at qb he'll be one to watchand i saw class from greenwood i just heard about something blake higgins wrote bout us takin cheap shots on him last year he's wrong he just got cut and couldn't take it if u play the game and get hurt don't blame anyone it's life deal with it thats all i gotta say great job greenwood i'll be rootin for yall aslong as yall aren't playin sweetwater

stangcenter60
09-11-2004, 01:18 PM
greenwood did talk a little bit but then again who doesnt....great job regardless....we had some break downs on special teams and that killed us but we still brought it together.....all i gotta say is that number 75 is a biiig ole boy!!!!!

westTXbest
09-11-2004, 01:29 PM
What did ya'll think of our two running bach 15 and 8? They r all we got on offense, no passing game what so ever and u can see why.

westTXbest
09-11-2004, 01:32 PM
I thought that was really classy Sweetwater boys standing behind Greenwood during our school song, I got a lot of respesct for that team those coahes and kids must be great.

Ranger Mom
09-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by stangcenter60
.....all i gotta say is that number 75 is a biiig ole boy!!!!!

Hehe....and just think...he's only a Freshman!! In fact, we had 3 freshman starting last night!!

Black_Magic
09-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hehe....and just think...he's only a Freshman!! In fact, we had 3 freshman starting last night!! I heard somewhere that for every sophmore you have starting on the Varsity you will loose one game in the season. I wonder If it makes it worse for starting a Frosh?

stangcenter60
09-12-2004, 01:25 AM
those two running backs r pretty good! they made some big plays on us.....

smustangs
09-12-2004, 01:40 AM
yes i agree those running backs are very shifty they can go big at any moment and lil wilbur didnt look bad at qb either