PDA

View Full Version : hey LaGrange ...

3afan
09-10-2004, 12:54 PM
is Lance Schramm or any of the other seniors (last year) gonna play ball in college?

Pudlugger
09-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Lance is on a baseball scholarship at Texas State. The only one who is playing college football as far as I know is my son who is on the O line at Trinity University. He was the other TE and OT for La Grange last season.

3afan
09-10-2004, 02:29 PM
no other baseballers ???? i thought 2-3 others would be ....

cdlvj
09-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Any news about Homer Bailey?

The GCL REDS have one outing for him. ERA of 27.0
1 inning pitched, 4 hits and 3 earned runs.

zpiber
09-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Lance is on a baseball scholarship at Texas State. The only one who is playing college football as far as I know is my son who is on the O line at Trinity University. He was the other TE and OT for La Grange last season. That explains why you were so touchy last year when I was banned, you had an offspring on the field, but I don't recall knowing this until we play LG.

La Grange
09-11-2004, 01:55 AM
Homer is playing in the pro's, Lance Schramm is at Texas State, Chase Anderle is starting at San Jacinto, Colter Zoch and Jacob Kozelsky are both at Temple, and Chris Neisar was asked to play at some schools but he declined.

All the starting seniors on our baseball team recieved scholarships, except for Neisar but he was still offered a lot.