PDA

View Full Version : Get Scores sent to your cell phone!!

IHStangFan
09-10-2004, 10:31 AM
go to http://preps.caller.com/SMSUsers/index.cfm the Caller Times will send scores straight to your cell phone as they are reported in. works pretty well actually! enjoy!

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
go to http://preps.caller.com/SMSUsers/index.cfm the Caller Times will send scores straight to your cell phone as they are reported in. works pretty well actually! enjoy! Heh...heh...heh..........now you don't think us girls are falling for this one, do you?? If you want our phone numbers, you can ask us for them!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...where has all the romance gone??????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :kiss:

IHStangFan
09-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Heh...heh...heh..........now you don't think us girls are falling for this one, do you?? If you want our phone numbers, you can ask us for them!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...where has all the romance gone??????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :kiss: LOL....okay....go to caller.com, go to sports page, go to hs football page...then you will see where to go from there....oh...and can i get your number? :p

spiveyrat
09-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Not a complete list of schools, that's for sure! :(

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL....okay....go to caller.com, go to sports page, go to hs football page...then you will see where to go from there....oh...and can i get your number? :p Sorry, but you a little too slick for me!!!! I'm an old fashioned kinda gal ! ;)

IHStangFan
09-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Not a complete list of schools, that's for sure! :( you'd be suprised...and hell...its FREE.

spiveyrat
09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
I checked... not many schools I even recognized. AND, Jasper wasn't on the list!

PPHSfan
09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
The thing I like most is it is a free service for the next three days. Then it costs ten bucks.:D

raider red 2000
09-10-2004, 02:40 PM
the Caller Times is in corpus and all of the schools are just corpus area.

Bulldog_12
09-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Man, I was getting ready to say. Where are all the schools I need?

SintonFan
09-10-2004, 09:55 PM
I think IHStangFan meant for this thread to be for anyone interested in HS football in general. Not just for yall homers.:p :rolleyes: :D
And YaYa? You have come out of your shell!:D