PDA

View Full Version : Ranger MOM

Chief Woodman
09-10-2004, 07:33 AM
Pardon me m'am,

But I was wonding about the ROM count. Can you as an admin see who is ROM? If you do could you update the list of ROM count that I will bring to the top PLEASE oh PRETTY PLEASE!

I do not see where cwill was ROMed, espically after he told us what happened- someone else posting under his name and BOTH young men said they were sorry. That being the case I am suprised he would be ROMed.
\
Thanks for you time and work.

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 08:37 AM
I'm not really sure, they drop out of the member list after they have been banned, and I can't see them.

I don't know who banned cwill....I have banned 3. The two from a couple of weeks ago and one last night.

Gobbla2001
09-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Are those guns on your sig for the Rangers? Or are they because you're shooting down the trash?

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Are those guns on your sig for the Rangers? Or are they because you're shooting down the trash?

Hehe......both!!

Gobbla2001
09-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Well don't shoot me :mad:

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Well don't shoot me :mad: ...No, please.....leave that for me to do!! :D :D

Gobbla2001
09-10-2004, 09:12 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Chief Woodman
09-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
Pardon me m'am,

But I was wonding about the ROM count. Can you as an admin see who is ROM? If you do could you update the list of ROM count that I will bring to the top PLEASE oh PRETTY PLEASE!

I do not see where cwill was ROMed, espically after he told us what happened- someone else posting under his name and BOTH young men said they were sorry. That being the case I am suprised he would be ROMed.
\
Thanks for you time and work.

If they dropped off of the member list, is it possible that they took themselves off rather than being banned?

Gobbla2001
09-10-2004, 09:31 AM
If they dropped off of the member list, is it possible that they took themselves off rather than being banned?

I can still sign on with one of my older usernames, but it's banned so I cann't sign out or anything, had to clean all of the cookies and restart my comp to get it back to where I could sign back in as Gobbla2001...

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 09:48 AM

No!! The only way that can get off the memberlist is for Matthew328 or Admin to take them off.

Matthew sent all us mods a message letting us know that when a person was banned, they would no longer be visible on the member...that was just one of the many new features when we switched boards!

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2004, 10:35 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where did you get those tight, shiny black pants.............??? You're looking goooooooooooooood!! :D :D

Ranger Mom
09-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Where did you get those tight, shiny black pants.............??? You're looking goooooooooooooood!! :D :D

I couldnt' figure out what you were talking about, til I scrolled back up.

Gobbla....I didn't know you were a plumber!!:p

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I couldnt' figure out what you were talking about, til I scrolled back up.

Gobbla....I didn't know you were a plumber!!:p You gotta get rid of that hair on your back, or you'll never make it in Vegas!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :D :D :kiss: