PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts on this weeks Region 2 games

Matthew328
11-16-2003, 07:00 PM
Division I

Gainesville (11-0) vs Texarkana L-E (5-6)
The Leps should roll in this one..L-E has a LONG drive and I look for em to come out flat..Gainesville has too much for L-E...Gainesville by 31

Forney (10-1) vs Carthage (8-3)
Should be another great ball game...and on a Thursday night..they'll have the stage to themselves...last year Forney won a thriller...and Carthage will be out for revenge in a big way....but Forney is on a mission...Carthage's D looks a bit vulnerable and that is NOT how you wanna look against Forney...Forney by 13

Division II

Celina (10-1) vs Gilmer (11-0)
Celina has all the tradition, but Gilmer looks to have all the speed and talent..Celina didn't fare to well against a speedy ball club earlier in the year and Gilmer is in the same class as Gainesville..Gilmer by 26

Canton (8-3) vs Tatum (7-4)
Canton got here with a last second win over Crandall...but CHS' luck will run out in a big way...Tatum is much too strong for Canton..Tatum by 24...

Pilot Point (7-4) vs Atlanta (7-4)
PP got by Quinlan....but they can't expect to play the same type of game and get by an Atlanta squad that is top notch..the Rabbs are speedy and tough...and I think that combo gets em by the Bearcats..Atlanta by 17

Van (10-1) vs Jefferson (7-4)
Can the Vandals continue to shock everyone? I think the run ends this week...Van has played one solid team in Spring Hill and got rolled..Jefferson got beat by Spring Hill also..but they hung around..Jefferson by 16

Matthew328
11-17-2003, 10:27 AM
ttt

3afan
11-17-2003, 11:06 AM
i hope you're wrong about celina/gilmer only 'cause i'm planning on going to that one & i want a good, close game !

also gonna go see carter & south garland on saturday in ennis, and of course forney & carthage on thursday. after round 1 last year i had to go to australia & missed the rest of the playoffs so i'm gonna make up for it this year ...

BigRedfan
11-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Matthew
I will agree with you on the Celina/Gilmer game. Gilmer will be too much for the Bobcats. Looks like 3a in the playoffs will not treat them very well. But hey, there is always next year for them. :confused: :confused: frown