PDA

View Full Version : Zack Bronson

kepdawg
09-09-2004, 05:08 PM
Rams Make Roster Moves
Thursday, September 9, 2004

The St. Louis Rams have signed S Justin Lucas and RB Stephen Trejo. The team also announced that they have placed S Zack Bronson on the reserve/injured list and released TE Mike Brake.

Lucas spent the offseason and preseason with the Rams before being released on Sunday. In the preseason, he notched eight solo tackles in his first preseason with the Rams after playing the first five years of his NFL career with the Arizona Cardinals.

Trejo, 6-2, 250, joins the Rams after spending the first three years of his NFL career, and this past training camp, with the Detroit Lions. Trejo has played in 46 career games with the Lions after signing with the club as an undrafted rookie free agent. The Arizona State product played linebacker alongside Rams' S Adam Archuleta for the Sun Devils before moving to the offensive side of the ball upon entering the professional ranks.

Bronson was signed by the Rams on September 4 after playing his first seven NFL seasons with the San Francisco 49ers. Bronson hurt his left ankle during Wednesday's practice and will miss the entire season.

Brake is an undrafted rookie free agent from Akron who spent the entire preseason with the Rams. Brake made one reception for 24 yards vs. Chicago (8/12).

j_dog
09-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Dern it! That is sad news for Jasper fans! :( He will get them next year. :)

dawgmom
09-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Guess I should pay closer attention! I didn't even realize Zach had left SF! :doh:

Junkyard
09-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Well I knew he left S.F. but I thought he wanst playing at all.

JasperDog94
09-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Same here Junkyard. Last I heard he was cut by SF for salary cap reasons.