PDA

View Full Version : A&M and Wyoming

AggieJohn
09-09-2004, 12:57 AM
Okay so Wyoming is coming in with a win under there belt and the aggies are one down, what is your take on the game....

sahen
09-09-2004, 02:58 AM
if yall loose to wyoming then i predict anarchy in college station complete w/ lynchings at kyle field from teh field goal posts.....

MtnAg
09-09-2004, 09:56 AM
I think we will see another QB early if Mcneal falters.

The Big play killed us at UTAH so I hope our CB's have learned something this week like, I dont know, man coverage. Also our DLine didnt much of a push upfront lastweek maybe all the jitters are gone and we will have a better game.

BTHO Wyoming.

ps I know some of you hate that phrase. TUFF!:)

big daddy russ
09-09-2004, 12:06 PM
McNeal needs to regain his confidence this game. If he doesn't, he's worthless as a QB. McNeal was being taken down way too easy last week. He was rattled all game. I remember his freshman year nobody could touch him.

Remember, McNeal's not a true QB, he's more of a true athlete with an arm (and there is a difference between the two). So if he can't make things happen they need to go with Branyon and stick with him the rest of the way.

P.S. I think A&M will struggle the first half (with confidence issues) but bounce back to win by 10-14.

hsfootballrules
09-09-2004, 12:06 PM
I hate to say this but I think this is an upset waiting to happen..........Wyoming is not a bad football team and A&M looks very bad this year

Wyoming 17
Texas A&M 7

3afan
09-09-2004, 12:10 PM
dont think the Ags will lose to Wyoming .... it may be one of their 2-3-4 wins all year

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
I gotta go with A&M on this one.....of course only because I have a former Bulldog playing....GO COLTON!!!!! #67!! :D :D :clap: :clap: