PDA

View Full Version : YaYa, clean out some of your crud...

SintonFan
09-08-2004, 11:40 PM
Your PM thingy is full.:p

SintonFan
09-08-2004, 11:50 PM
I keep getting this message: "This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time."
No bad thoughts here.:) :D :)

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2004, 01:25 PM
My "ingy" is empty now!!!! :DSo, feel free to fill it back up!! :p

PPHSfan
09-09-2004, 02:04 PM
I want you to know that I am offended by the overtones of yall's conversation. Please try to keep it clean.:(

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2004, 02:24 PM
PPHSfan....have you seen that TV commercial....a family is on the beach, and the little boy is tormenting his sister....getting right by her head and saying" I'm not touching you!" and the sister is complaining to her Mom and Dad that he is bothering her....and he keeps getting right next to her, almost touching , but not quite, still saying "I'm not touching you!!"...he won't stop, he goes on and on about it...........SOUND FAMILIAR??? ......kinda cute, but if I was the sister, I would have done knocked his head off and buried it in the sand......... :D

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Speaking of offending.....I'm still trying to figure out what exactly your newest avatar is...I know it's not as innocent as it seems...am I right??? :p

Hannibal
09-09-2004, 03:39 PM
The avatar is the inventor of the first adult web site.