PDA

View Full Version : cuero attendance

pavilion
09-08-2004, 06:04 PM
ever since reeve got here it seems like the stadium doesnt fill up like it used to when littleton and finley coached here. this years team is the best its been in a while and people still dont show up for it. the only time ive ever seen a lot of people at a cuero game since reeve has been here was last year's bi-district game at memorial stadium. i think its because the bathrooms stink. and besides that, i think cuero fans forget to cheer sometimes. i remember last game when we intercepted a pass and all i heard was a couple of claps. the only person making any noise was the announcer. so to all the cuero people, start showing up for games and making more noise...its a freakin party out there whooooooooooo

Gobbla2001
09-08-2004, 06:27 PM
It's actually more packed...

Not as loud as '97, but neither was '98 (our last trip to state)...

Looks as if it's getting better to me...

innkeeper
09-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Wouldnt matter there will be nothing to cheer about friday night when Wharton comes to town. I think Cuero is a good team but Wharton killed them last year why not this year. What is a goober I mean gobbler anyway. Dead meat.

pavilion
09-08-2004, 06:49 PM
yeah dude i know exactly what you mean... wharton smashed cuero 32-29 last year... the game was never even close.... and then the next week burnet just barely slipped past wharton 70-37

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Uh oh....this won't be pretty...................................