PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer vs Lindale

LST_Terry
09-08-2004, 04:52 PM
This is going to be a good game, Lindale trying to rebound from injuries and a terrible game one loss to Spring Hill. Gilmer seems to have reloaded well from last year. The game will be live on Lone Star Teams if you want to listen. Also tomorrow the weekly show This week in class 3A a show that talks to 3A coaches in East Texas and other media folks. The site link is iat bottom. Stop by and say hi.

My pick in game
Gilmer 28
Lindale 21

PPHSfan
09-08-2004, 06:36 PM
This is not going to be a good game. Gilmer is gonna roll Lindale.

Gilmer 42
Lindale 6

LST_Terry
09-08-2004, 07:58 PM
I am not sure..Lindale is trying to earn respect back. This game means alot for a non-district game.

PPHSfan
09-08-2004, 07:59 PM
I can appreciate Lindale wanting to earn back their respect. But they will not do it at the hands of Gilmer. Gilmer is a machine this year.

LST_Terry
09-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Still way to early to say that. Gilmer has yet to play anyone. In fact the 2 teams they played have yet to win a game, and Jefferson has yet to score a point in 2 games.

PPHSfan
09-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Hide and watch.

LST_Terry
09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
lol iw ill not have to hide, be there broadcasting the game...I agree that Gilmer wins it. Just think Lindale will make a game of it

PPHSfan
09-08-2004, 08:28 PM
For Lindale's sake I hope you are right too. But when you are broadcasting the game, and the score is 35-6 going into the 4th quarter, and Gilmer's second team is driving, make sure you give me some radio props.

Of course, be sure and say I told you so, if I am wrong.:D

LST_Terry
09-08-2004, 09:49 PM
lol i will do that lol

PPHSfan
09-08-2004, 10:20 PM
Terry take a look at this thread from last year.

LINK (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7243)

LST_Terry
09-08-2004, 11:01 PM
funny thread. I just hope it is good game for the broadcast

LST_Terry
09-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Live tonight at www.lonestarteams.com pre-game at 7:05 kick-off 7:30..hear it all on the internet

PPHSfan
09-11-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
For Lindale's sake I hope you are right too. But when you are broadcasting the game, and the score is 35-6 going into the 4th quarter, and Gilmer's second team is driving, make sure you give me some radio props.

Of course, be sure and say I told you so, if I am wrong.:D

Who's your daddy.

Gilmer Buckeye
09-11-2004, 12:30 PM
Man, you were very close to clairvoyant on this one. Congratulations. What do you predict the Paris-Gilmer score to be? Bear in mind that Paris just beat a Quinlan Ford team that was supposed to be pretty good by a large margin.

If you ever write a stock market newsletter, I want to be a charter subscriber. ;)

PPHSfan
09-11-2004, 12:31 PM
24-12 Gilmer over Paris

Buckeye80
09-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Daddy strikes again!! What's up Dad?
Excellent "pre-call" on the final score. You continually impress me. How are your Bearcats doing by the way? I haven't heard much.
I guess Terry used the right word in saying "reloaded". We lost just about everyone, but I would venture to say that this year's team is a little bit faster than last year's team, but not quite as strong.
I am ever increasingly impressed with the way our defense is attacking the ball. They are preventing alot of plays that would make the games alot closer. The offense hasn't quite "gelled" yet, but we are playing a few freshmen lineman, and the center is an underclassman as well. The "O" will pull it together.
The thing that bothers me is our district. I'm not being cocky in saying this. I'm being realistic. So no one come back and accuse me of arrogance!! Our district is horrible, absolutely horrible this year. I'm worried about a "cakewalk" through district before the playoffs. True we were undefeated in district last year, but except for the Rains game we were focused. I worry about the youth of this team getting a little "too big for their britches" going into the playoffs.