PDA

View Full Version : Your right

CwillRB
09-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Your right i didnt show up for some practices and i deserved this buti did not turn on my teamates i just had some personal problems to take care of if that helps you to understand any of this and it wasnt even me who wrote those messages so dont go assuming that it was me tell you know it was ok

chaingang
09-08-2004, 12:01 PM
The grammar sure looks familliar:thinking:

coiled2strike
09-08-2004, 12:04 PM
sorry to hear about your personal probs...hope you got that worked out and can get back to work on the field...
BUT, how do we know this is you now...or that wasn't you then...
all we see is a screen name...we read what is posted by that name...you must be more carefull about your log-on info if that was the case...on this board, your past posts are all we have to go by...when you post wild and crazy stuff that is offensive, many just ignore what you have to say altogether or you get romed...
good luck,

CwillRB
09-08-2004, 12:05 PM
whatever i tried to say sorry and you still blame it on me you can ask anyone at my school who it was and they will tell you

spiveyrat
09-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
The grammar sure looks familliar:thinking:

What grammar???

coiled2strike
09-08-2004, 12:07 PM
not blaming you...or judging anything
just giving another view...

chaingang
09-08-2004, 12:10 PM
let me call........ Cindy, Marsha, Paul, John.......Help me out here guys..........I think they all went to Decatur?;)

chaingang
09-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
What grammar???

Here Spive, I will point it out.

First Post..........

In decatur in 6 years since grade 7 i have lost 5 non playoff football games.7th we lost to springtown,8th we lost to Vernon,undefeated in 9th,10th/JV when 6 of our starters moved up 2 varsity we lost 1 to Lakeworth,keep in mind 2 of those 6 are all staters and 4 have been starters since 10th grade,and of course last year our loss to lowly 4a mineral wells in the closing seconds and our worse game we have ever played and we lose by beatin ourselves, and finally this year the year all of our past mistakes mean nothing as we are seniors and have the oppurtunity toredeem ourselves by gettin D Towns 1st state championship in football.

Second Post.......Go scrub yourself no its not 6 man you idiot bet on that

Third.................

Originally posted by CwillRB
1st of pancho learn to spell u dumb bean and yall need to calm down with the hater-ade yall will see in time that i was right,u aint gotta believe but im tellin yall how it is,and scrub your self our school isnt poor like yours were a blue ribbon school and there are about 3 computers in every class and 3 labs with 20 or more we dont have to go 2 the library like yall,so like i said scrub

Mysterious "it wasnt me thread"............

Everyone I'm sorry for the things my friend has said to you all under my name i wasnt in the class at the time so i couldnt stop him from writing these obsurd messages. I am truly sorry for him saying anything that offended anyone by any means.

Last, Supposed to be same person as "it wasnt me thread".........

Your right i didnt show up for some practices and i deserved this buti did not turn on my teamates i just had some personal problems to take care of if that helps you to understand any of this and it wasnt even me who wrote those messages so dont go assuming that it was me tell you know it was ok
whatever i tried to say sorry and you still blame it on me you can ask anyone at my school who it was and they will tell you

Just doesnt seem the same.

:thinking:

CwillRB
09-08-2004, 12:22 PM
yall dont have to believe me if you dont want to thats alright fine with me

chaingang
09-08-2004, 12:23 PM
My point exactly.:clap:

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2004, 12:32 PM
Weather it's the same person or not, give the kid a 2nd chance. He did apologize.

chaingang
09-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Ok,Ok, Im sorry. I am just really bored. Go ahead kid apology accepted.

PPHSfan
09-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Ok,Ok, Im sorry. I am just really bored. Go ahead kid apologie accepted.

You should learn to spell apology before you start giving grammar lessons.:D

Chief Woodman
09-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Cwill I for one am very sorry about the problems that brought this on. I am so sorry that your place on the team is gone. I will miss your talent and seeing you play. Good luck.

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Ok,Ok, Im sorry. I am just really bored. Go ahead kid apology accepted.

LOL!!!

chaingang
09-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
You should learn to spell apology before you start giving grammar lessons.:D

What are you talking about?:D

PPHSfan
09-08-2004, 01:01 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/tythib/Flying_WOS.gif

Last edited by chaingang on 09-08-2004 at 12:54 PM

:D :D

chaingang
09-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Thats just not right.:hand: I thought we were better than this.:doh: :p

spiveyrat
09-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Here Spive, I will point it out.

First Post..........

In decatur in 6 years since grade 7 i have lost 5 non playoff football games.7th we lost to springtown,8th we lost to Vernon,undefeated in 9th,10th/JV when 6 of our starters moved up 2 varsity we lost 1 to Lakeworth,keep in mind 2 of those 6 are all staters and 4 have been starters since 10th grade,and of course last year our loss to lowly 4a mineral wells in the closing seconds and our worse game we have ever played and we lose by beatin ourselves, and finally this year the year all of our past mistakes mean nothing as we are seniors and have the oppurtunity toredeem ourselves by gettin D Towns 1st state championship in football.

Second Post.......Go scrub yourself no its not 6 man you idiot bet on that

Third.................

Originally posted by CwillRB
1st of pancho learn to spell u dumb bean and yall need to calm down with the hater-ade yall will see in time that i was right,u aint gotta believe but im tellin yall how it is,and scrub your self our school isnt poor like yours were a blue ribbon school and there are about 3 computers in every class and 3 labs with 20 or more we dont have to go 2 the library like yall,so like i said scrub

Mysterious "it wasnt me thread"............

Everyone I'm sorry for the things my friend has said to you all under my name i wasnt in the class at the time so i couldnt stop him from writing these obsurd messages. I am truly sorry for him saying anything that offended anyone by any means.

Last, Supposed to be same person as "it wasnt me thread".........

Just doesnt seem the same.

:thinking:

Yeah, I got it.

My post was merely a poke at the apparent lack of grammar.

Junkyard
09-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey Spivey I know you are way up in Kansas or somewheres but the Jasper helmets have black face masks now.:D

spiveyrat
09-08-2004, 02:44 PM
LOL! Well, since I "borrowed" the image, I really have no control over what color the facemask is. I could download it, change it and then upload it... but I've got better things to do! :D

Junkyard
09-08-2004, 02:48 PM
LOL yea i figured you did!! LOL You really should try and make it to a Jasper game in person this year.