PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

CwillRB
09-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Everyone I'm sorry for the things my friend has said to you all under my name i wasnt in the class at the time so i couldnt stop him from writing these obsurd messages. I am truly sorry for him saying anything that offended anyone by any means.

spiveyrat
09-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by CwillRB
Everyone I'm sorry for the things my friend has said to you all under my name i wasnt in the class at the time so i couldnt stop him from writing these obsurd messages. I am truly sorry for him saying anything that offended anyone by any means.

Actually, you could have stopped him... if you had not given him your PASSWORD! :rolleyes:

CwillRB
09-08-2004, 12:19 PM
my computer i was on automatically logs me in every day and he got on it but it is better now i changed my password

Ranger Mom
09-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Not trying to be rude or anything, but i do have a question!

Do they teach you punctuation at your school?

Your post (or whoever is posting under your name) are hard to understand since they are usually one long sentence!

CwillRB
09-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Sorry about that. I was just trying to hurry. Next time i will use punctuation.

chaingang
09-08-2004, 12:36 PM
I think you are getting someone to post for you when called out. I am going to have to further analyze my interrogation into this case, but I will make an unbiased conclution to my findings. I will use my in depth knowledge of grammarical signiturization to determine my hypothesis.:thinking: i be back in a minate to tell errybody.:p

spiveyrat
09-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
I think you are getting someone to post for you when called out. I am going to have to further analyze my interrogation into this case, but I will make an unbiased conclution to my findings. I will use my in depth knowledge of grammarical signiturization to determine my hypothesis.:thinking: i be back in a minate to tell errybody.:p

Multiple personalities. :D

chaingang
09-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Who banned CwillRB? That was the most fun on here I have had.:(