PDA

View Full Version : Marlin vs Bellville

UTFootBall#1
09-08-2004, 07:39 AM
What time and where will this game be played?....im hoping to make this game....im from PI and im still debating which side to sit on....LOL..peace!

marlin fan
09-08-2004, 07:54 AM
the game is at 7:30 its in bellville lol u will prolly sit on thier side. butt..... I hope u sit on Marlins side:D

elhs
09-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Good Luck Brahmas!!

Be safe and have a BIG WIN!!!!!

Raider Fan

BrahmaMom
09-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Go Brahmas!

Bull's-eye
09-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Go Bulls!!!!:flamingma :flamingma Time to get hot!

fullhouse
09-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Good luck to our Brahma buddies tonight! Go get 'em.:D

BrahmaMom
09-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks, fullhouse, and take care of LG over there for us! Go Tigers! Go Brahmas!

snakebite
09-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Bellville got spanked by Marlin- way to go guys

OldBrahma04
09-11-2004, 10:20 AM
The Brahmas will remember this loss in a year or two when all their starters are juniors and seniors. Tough loss, but i think it was expected by all. Playoff hopes are still in view though. . these pre-district games are for respect more than anything. I think everyone in the state of Texas already has repect for the Bellville Brahmas. They can go 0-10 and still have my respect. Keep it up guys.

Bull's-eye
09-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Congratulations to Marlin. The "Red Mustache" enjoyed his visit with coach Malone and the Marlin team.
I just heard the train whistle, did Marlin score again? Wow, Marlin has a very good team. Their QB Sanders is my early pick for all-state. Tank Smith is a force and #57 was all over the field. Bellville did have some success moving the ball, but just seemed to sputter, when in Marlin territory. Bellville made a lot of personel changes. I did see some positive things. The short passes to Sanders late in the 2nd Qtr and the offensive line blocking. Didn't see any screen plays and the shorter passing game vanished in the second half.
On the bright side, Bellville has lost to 3 undefeated teams. The coaches are finding the best combinations and the players are still learning their new positions.

BrahmaMom
09-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Yep, Bull's Eye, we knew we'd have a rough time out of the box. But each week the Brahmas are learning and the changes are good ones. The Bellville program is respected and a few losses from a young team against some good programs aren't going to change that. Go Bulls!