PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale

Ladykat5
09-07-2004, 11:14 AM
I havent been on in awhile but I was sitting at home reading some of your posts and here is the deal with Kennedale, we have been known to do pretty bad on scrimmages but come back and kill during the regular season. If you would have went to the scrimmages last your you would know that. Crandall has always been tough against us this is nothing out the norm. I know that we have some of our weaknesses but every mistake we make in a game is a mistake to be learned from. Dont judge a book by its cover.....future state champs!! :D

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 11:19 AM
kennedale is a great team and i expext the to have a great year

Titans
09-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Prove it, don't say it!

I'm not talking about last year's success, let's specifically look at this years team.

VERNONLION#1
09-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Ladykat5
I havent been on in awhile but I was sitting at home reading some of your posts and here is the deal with Kennedale, we have been known to do pretty bad on scrimmages but come back and kill during the regular season. If you would have went to the scrimmages last your you would know that. Crandall has always been tough against us this is nothing out the norm. I know that we have some of our weaknesses but every mistake we make in a game is a mistake to be learned from. Dont judge a book by its cover.....future state champs!! :D

It's going to be tough to replace that RB( i think his last name was Brooks) and the QB(Coach's son.)

Ladykat5
09-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Brooks is still here. He is the fb. I believe the name you were looking for is Harper. I think we are going to be ok when it comes to the rb. I havent really heard any negative things when it comes to the qb. It was tough losing Bryan but it is time for the next in line to step up. This years team is just as good as last years, its just does not have all the same people. Good luck to all teams this season.

OLiNeMaN
09-12-2004, 07:29 PM
I hate to say it, because I am an avid Kennedale supporter, but Kennedale is not the same team as last year. There is no way, you can not miss a 2000+ yard rusher, and 1000+ yard passer. I have all the respect for Coach Barrett and his program, he will put out a stellar team, but I feel that this years ranking for Kennedale, is due to the lack of recognition the previous 3 years.

CRHSeagle
09-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Ladykat5
Brooks is still here. He is the fb. I believe the name you were looking for is Harper. I think we are going to be ok when it comes to the rb. I havent really heard any negative things when it comes to the qb. It was tough losing Bryan but it is time for the next in line to step up. This years team is just as good as last years, its just does not have all the same people. Good luck to all teams this season.

What school is Harper going to now?

Ladykat5
09-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Harper attends some school in Tyler, TX. I dont know much about east Texas so I couldnt tell you....