PDA

View Full Version : Decatur state champs this year and contender for 3 more

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 10:36 AM
In decatur in 6 years since grade 7 i have lost 5 non playoff football games.7th we lost to springtown,8th we lost to Vernon,undefeated in 9th,10th/JV when 6 of our starters moved up 2 varsity we lost 1 to Lakeworth,keep in mind 2 of those 6 are all staters and 4 have been starters since 10th grade,and of course last year our loss to lowly 4a mineral wells in the closing seconds and our worse game we have ever played and we lose by beatin ourselves, and finally this year the year all of our past mistakes mean nothing as we are seniors and have the oppurtunity toredeem ourselves by gettin D Towns 1st state championship in football.

scrub c
09-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Decatur, hum, is that 6-man? I thought this was a 3A board.

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Go scrub yourself no its not 6 man you idiot bet on that

PPHSfan
09-07-2004, 10:50 AM
lol

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 10:52 AM
hey PPHSfan how can i put a pic on my profile

District303aPastPlayer
09-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by CwillRB
In decatur in 6 years since grade 7 i have lost 5 non playoff football games.7th we lost to springtown,8th we lost to Vernon,undefeated in 9th,10th/JV when 6 of our starters moved up 2 varsity we lost 1 to Lakeworth,keep in mind 2 of those 6 are all staters and 4 have been starters since 10th grade,and of course last year our loss to lowly 4a mineral wells in the closing seconds and our worse game we have ever played and we lose by beatin ourselves, and finally this year the year all of our past mistakes mean nothing as we are seniors and have the oppurtunity toredeem ourselves by gettin D Towns 1st state championship in football.

that means nothing, wanna know why? ask sinton... 2years after i graduated... the seniors and sophs hadnt lost but the playoff games in HS, and went undefeated in jr both years, thats 1 loss to some, 3 to others, and we still didnt win a state title... its good to have school spirit, but cmon man, be realistic... you run into cuero any given week, they tear you guys apart. let gainesville line up across from ya... they rush for over 400 yards. . . not bein hateful, just realistic.

scrub c
lol

Easy Decay-ter, must be time for you to go to lunch,

btw does the librarian know you are on the computer?

PPHSfan
hey PPHSfan how can i put a pic on my profile

Well first you need about 1486 more posts.

pancho villa
09-07-2004, 10:58 AM
decator boy got upset, but ya'll will only be an also ran.
Can you toot your own horn any louder.

District303aPastPlayer
09-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
decator boy got upset, but ya'll will only be an also ran.
Can you toot your own horn any louder.

can someone translate this for me... what does it say

PPHSfan
09-07-2004, 11:02 AM
I think it translates into.............golly.

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 11:04 AM
l

PPHSfan
09-07-2004, 11:07 AM
1st of pancho learn to spell u dumb bean and yall need to calm down with the hater-ade yall will see in time that i was right,u aint gotta believe but im tellin yall how it is,and scrub your self our school isnt poor like yours were a blue ribbon school and there are about 3 computers in every class and 3 labs with 20 or more we dont have to go 2 the library like yall,so like i said scrub on that

See will run
See will run his head
See will get served

Matthew328
09-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Watch yourself Cwill you are treading on thin ice..

PPHSfan
09-07-2004, 11:08 AM
:D

Keith7
09-07-2004, 11:08 AM
1st of pancho learn to spell u dumb bean and yall need to calm down with the hater-ade yall will see in time that i was right,u aint gotta believe but im tellin yall how it is,and scrub your self our school isnt poor like yours were a blue ribbon school and there are about 3 computers in every class and 3 labs with 20 or more we dont have to go 2 the library like yall,so like i said scrub on that

so what you are saying is that Decatur High school are computer nerds??:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

BTW.. what number are you??

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 11:13 AM
im not talkin crap i talkin truth but ill take it down a notch my bad

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Keith, sounds like Gainesville should stay home, since they obviously don't stand a chance Friday. ;)

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 11:16 AM
im #16 1st rb and kick off i aint scared just dont want 2 get kicked off the site

District303aPastPlayer
09-07-2004, 11:18 AM
someone please tell the gainesville D to knock #16 off of his block...

nigelmer
09-07-2004, 12:35 PM
OOOOO k....OOOOOO k....all you bashers settle down now. Decatur does have an outstanding team on both sides of the ball.....their QB is a definite DI prospect and has a mammoth OL to protect him and give him plenty of time. They are as aggressive defensively as I've seen in years. It's wayyyy too early to start pegging state champions, but it's also a little much to foresee a Gainesville romp...this is gonna be a great game.

Just a little tamer viewpoint from someone not involved with either team.

WOS Mustang
09-07-2004, 12:57 PM
CWillRB,

Get a life man. This post is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. What you have done previously means nothing. How many times did ya'll play teams that were over 100 miles from decatur when you were in Jr. High and 9th grade? I'd be willing to bet not many, if any at all. Do you know how many teams that leaves that you have never seen?

Oh, wait. Maybe you are right. I forgot about my T-ball team that went undefeated for 2 years, and last week we beat the Yankees!!!

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by WOS Mustang
Oh, wait. Maybe you are right. I forgot about my T-ball team that went undefeated for 2 years, and last week we beat the Yankees!!!

lol! :D

PPHSfan
09-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by WOS Mustang

Beating the Yankees is not that big of a deal this year.:p

WOS Mustang
09-07-2004, 01:46 PM
yeah, ok, we beat the Red Sox too, and the Cardinals. I forgot we played them!!:D :D :D :D :D

Phil C
09-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Sinton is no longer in the top ten in the polls this week! Alas!

pirate4state
09-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
someone please tell the gainesville D to knock #16 off of his block...

MASH4077
09-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Please take everything CwillRB says with a grain of salt. He was removed from the team today for missing his Sixth or Seventh practice without so much as a phone-call to the coaches to explain his absence. I feel sorry for this kid who had so much to offer the team. As for his bold predictions they belong only to him. As far as I know he is the only player who visits this board. The rest of the team has ample respect for the Gainesville football team and what it has acomplished.

Bandera YaYa
09-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Loves it!! :p :hand:

Bandera YaYa
09-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Beating the Yankees is not that big of a deal this year.:p OMG!! You are tooooooooooo funny today!! Stop it!! My sides beginning to hurt!! :D

VERNONLION#1
09-07-2004, 11:02 PM

In my opinion you guys only have Dane and Christian. Those two can't carry the TEAM! I thought your QB was the best player last year though.:clap: