PDA

View Full Version : Big 12

Rocksolid
09-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Who is the best team in the Big 12
Oklahoma? Texas? Kansas State? Missiouri? Nebraska?

big daddy russ
09-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Talent-wise? I still think Texas has more talent than Oklahoma, but Oklahoma has the best team in the conference. If you just want a throw-in from the North, I think Mizzou's better than K-State or Nebraska.

Rocksolid
09-06-2004, 09:54 PM
I agree with you on the Mizzou thing but i still see Oklahoma playing in the Big 12 championship

big daddy russ
09-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Rocksolid
I agree with you on the Mizzou thing but i still see Oklahoma playing in the Big 12 championship
Oh yeah, for sure. Texas has at least one breakdown a year (usually around Mid-October). There's something about the water up in Dallas.

JasperDog94
09-06-2004, 09:59 PM
I agree with you on the Mizzou thing but i still see Oklahoma playing in the Big 12 championship Who in their right mind doesn't?

JasperDog94
09-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Oh yeah, for sure. Texas has at least one breakdown a year (usually around Mid-October). There's something about the water up in Dallas. Funny thing is that they seem to rebound sometime around Thanksgiving...:D

KTJ
09-06-2004, 10:04 PM

Um, Mizzou is in the North so there's a chance they would end up playing Blow-U in the championship game.

crabman
09-06-2004, 10:06 PM
I believe I will have to go with the Fightin' Texas Aggies.

Rocksolid
09-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Um, Mizzou is in the North so there's a chance they would end up playing Blow-U in the championship game.
Yeah thats what I meant

JasperDog94
09-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I believe I will have to go with the Fightin' Texas Aggies. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :nerd:

Bulldog92
09-06-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I believe I will have to go with the Fightin' Texas Aggies. With their ole' defense? If Baylor weren't any better than Southland Conference material, A&M would be last in that division. I'm guessing the championship game will be OU vs. Missouri. Nebraska and UT may sneak in there too if things go their way. ;)

KTownBalla
09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
I still think OU is the best in the BIG 12. They have their entire returing OL. They have some questions on defense, but they should be able to fill the holes. Plus, the Heisman Trophy Winner is back!

jason
09-07-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by KTownBalla
I still think OU is the best in the BIG 12. They have their entire returing OL. They have some questions on defense, but they should be able to fill the holes. Plus, the Heisman Trophy Winner is back! i believe they returned 10/11 offensive starters...

gamers
09-07-2004, 09:57 AM
I think Texas is going to play Oklahoma a lot better this year. I have my doubts about them actually beating Oklahoma, but this year's game should be a good one. In the North, Kansas State or Missouri should advance into teh championship game against Oklahoma. Oklahoma will win the Big 12 Championship this year and play for the national title against USC. Then USC will win the title outright.:D :D :D

IHStangFan
09-07-2004, 10:01 AM
i gotta agree w/ gamers on this one. i think UT will play OU alot tougher this year....i think their D will step it up w/ the help of the new D coordinator.

punt
09-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I read a while back that Coach Oops said ou has the best defense this year in the history of ou football. I would be worried if that great defense let Bowling Green score 24 points against it, doesn't matter that it was the first game. I would say that OSU was the strongest looking team the first week. Coach Miles is bringing Donavan Woods along slowly but he and Young will be the best 2 qb's in the Big 12 south. OSU gets ou in Stillwater this year so I am going with the Cowboys to win the South IF they get out of Austin with a win.