PDA

View Full Version : Who will be at the Decatur Gaineville game?

Chief Woodman
09-06-2004, 11:13 AM
This will no doubt be the biggest game in North Texas 3A this week. I will be there and would like to meet as many downlowers as possible.

Keith7
09-06-2004, 12:12 PM
I won't, my family and friends will be though

KTJ
09-06-2004, 03:32 PM
If I weren't going to Fayetteville for the Texas/Arkansas game, I'd consider going to up Decatur for this one.

If anyone is from Decatur, do the Reiger's still live there?

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Chief:

If I can get VernonLions#1 to go with me I'll go!

jrh
09-06-2004, 04:38 PM
I will be at the game. It will probably be one of the top games in the State. I think Gainesville will win in a close one. This will probably be one of the toughest teams of the year for Gainesville.

CwillRB
09-07-2004, 10:17 AM
i'll be there,bring the vernon lions maybe after we whip g ville yall got next, yeah the reigers still stay here mrs.rieger is a teacher and brad graduated like 3 years ago

Chief Woodman
09-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by CwillRB
i'll be there,bring the vernon lions maybe after we whip g ville yall got next, yeah the reigers still stay here mrs.rieger is a teacher and brad graduated like 3 years ago

Watch the trash talk. Both teams you mentioned are very good. Last I recall Vernon was the last game Decatur had last season Be careful what you wish for.

Z- if you are gonna make the game let me know. It would be great to see you again. If ya no longer have my cell number let me know in PM and I'll give it to ya again. I've changed phones so I no longer have yours.

Jrh- If ya would like to meet just let me now. I'll be glad to come over to the Gainesville side to meet ya.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Chief:

Is the game in Decatur? If so what is the seating situation like? Meaning how early?

I haven't spoken to VL#1 but I will call him tomorrow or Thursday. I would love to catch this game.

Underwater Basketweaver
09-08-2004, 06:08 AM
Decatur has a fairly nice sized stadium with adequate seating on the visitor's side. I don't know how many fans Gainesville usually has on road games, but I expect the stadium to be pretty full this friday night. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I will. I wouldn't show up any later than 1 hour before game time if you want a front row.

Chief Woodman
09-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Z- I should be able to have a couple of spots with good seating if ya let me know you are gonna be there.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Chief:

I'll PM you.

Thanks~

rudy5307
09-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Hey Chief. I'm going to be at the game if you remember who this is! Can't miss this one, and then driving back for the big game at Kyle Field on Sat. Should be an excellent weekend of football!

hustla33
09-08-2004, 11:49 AM
ill be there!!!, lets all find somewhere to meet

Chief Woodman
09-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Rudy - yep bud I know who you are. I am thinking that my son is going to do the same thing. If'n you guys ride together I'll see if I can bring some Tea and sopapillia cheesecake with me to the game for ya.;)

Hustla- if ya want to meet just PM me. I'll give ya my cell number and make set a place and time for all the downlowers at the game to meet.