PDA

View Full Version : DANCE PRATICE STARTS MONDAY NIGHT FOR MARLIN

MARLINFAN
10-05-2003, 08:12 PM
THE MARLIN TEAM WAS TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL LAST FRIDAY NIGHT. MAYBE THE 70-0 OPPS IM MEAN 61-0 DESTRUCTION MIGHT BE JUST WHAT THE TEAM NEEDED TO TO REALIZE THAT ITS MORE THAN JUST ME,MYSELF AND I. UNTIL THEY PLAY AS A TEAM AND CHANGE FROM THE SPREAD OFFENSIVE THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT. THIS IS MY OPINION, THIS OFFENSIVE JUST DOSENT WORK FOR MARLIN TANK IS AT A 100 % THIS WEEK SO THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO BLASTINGING THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE, THE BUSTING IT OUTSIDE WITH THE SPEED BACKS LIKE LAST YEAR.

OOSE
10-05-2003, 08:23 PM
Newton is coming. Better do something.

HotDawg89
10-05-2003, 08:34 PM
Go easy on Marlin- they have a tremendous amount of talent. But they have gone up against the #1 teams in both 3A and 4A back to back. Their egos may be a bit bruised, but don't count them out. I believe that losing to a very good team is a character building experience. When we lost to Everman last year- sure, we were sore we didn't win, but we lost to a VERY good team. Get your heads up boys and play with the desire to win! Good luck!

MARLINFAN
10-05-2003, 08:36 PM
NEWTON BEEN COMING FOR THA LAST FIVE YEARS OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cunbed10
10-06-2003, 07:54 AM
OOSE:
Newton is coming. Better do something.Newton has been coming for years now, don't think this year will be different 3 win Marlin 3 loses Newton, so what's your point.

Pudlugger
10-06-2003, 07:47 PM
cunbed10:

OOSE:
Newton is coming. Better do something.Newton has been coming for years now, don't think this year will be different 3 win Marlin 3 loses Newton, so what's your point.If Marlin makes it to the second round they will undoubtedly run into Newton. Newton will take Marlin to the woodshed this year. :D

Newton 33
Marlin 7

MARLINFAN
10-07-2003, 12:55 AM
and if newton does that to marlin just think about how they do lg.