PDA

View Full Version : Where's all my Sinton buddies???

Gp83
09-04-2004, 09:29 PM
I had so many Sinton friends wishing us well all week until today. Let's keep in touch.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2004, 10:03 PM
good luck rest of the season :clap:

Gp83
09-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
good luck rest of the season :clap:

Thank you and same to you guys. :inlove:

SintonFan
09-04-2004, 10:35 PM
I've been here all weekend and have posted up a storm. You have received your kudos from me(look at sinton75's Gp-Sinton updates).
I hope GP breaks out of the semi-final barrier of recent. Good luck G-P!
:) :clap: :)

SintonFan
09-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
I had so many Sinton friends wishing us well all week until today. Let's keep in touch.
I guess I was a little dense because I missed the actual intent on first read.
Come on here to stir the 'pot' gp83?
Have the last laugh?

District303aPastPlayer
09-04-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Gp83

we are on the other side of the bridge labeled "Over It." maybe you should get there... its nice when you don't care anymore

SintonFan
09-04-2004, 10:47 PM
I wouldn't respond to this thread anymore Sinton(everyone) cuz Gp83's intentions can't be trusted.;)

Gp83
09-05-2004, 07:11 AM
The purpose of this thread was because of all the trash talking ya'll dished out before the game. A few of you have gone so far to say Gp still stinks after the game. Don't be like Calallen fans. Rise above them. The thing about me is I dish out what's dished at me. You want to be cool, I can be cool. You want to trash, I got plenty of trash. I wish most of you good luck the rest of football season. I still don't think Gp has the O line to make it past the semi's, but we'll run what we brung.

tap_tx_sinton
09-05-2004, 12:01 PM
I will not say anything but good luck with rest of season G-P. Sinton we will recover next week over West Oso........

PhiI C
09-05-2004, 12:14 PM
i agree with Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season and the playoffs! Sorry I couldn't make the greet and eat 83 and King but by the time I got off work and got to Portland it was 6:30 P.M. and it looked like the parking lot was starting to fill up fast so I went on and park and got to my seats. I sure would have like some of Mac's poor boy sandwiches.

Gp83
09-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
i agree with Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season and the playoffs! Sorry I couldn't make the greet and eat 83 and King but by the time I got off work and got to Portland it was 6:30 P.M. and it looked like the parking lot was starting to fill up fast so I went on and park and got to my seats. I sure would have like some of Mac's poor boy sandwiches.

Mac's was packed with fans. I had that poorboy for you. I just would hate to see this rivalry turn into the type of mud slinging rivalry Calallen has made it. Cal fans are the worst.

SINTON81
09-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Were still here, just waiting for G-P to make it to the 4A big dance someday. Don't keep us waiting long.

IHStangFan
09-07-2004, 06:27 AM
good luck GP and Sinton....good luck to you guys too...dont yall play Cuero this year? theyre lookin real tough.