PDA

View Full Version : predictions on iowa park v wimberley

Dagwood
09-04-2004, 12:13 PM
It sounds like Iowa park is going to be pretty tough to beat so i was just wondering what everyones thoughts were on who will win next week in the brownwood classic between Iowa Park and wimberley? Wimberley just came off a 22-7 win against Dripping Springs which is also a 4a school. so, what does everyone think is going to happen?

VWG
09-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Iowa Park is a good team. Although, they've beaten two below average 4A teams in Mineral Wells and Burkburnett.
The Hawks have a great little QB that can run and throw.

This should be a very good matchup. Iowa Park has been playing teams "outside of their area" for a few years now. I know that they played New Boston (East Texas) over in the metroplex for two years. Now.. they've got Wimberley out of the Hill Country.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-04-2004, 01:19 PM
I don't know much about Wimberley, but IP has a great QB. They will run about every formation possible: wing t, wishbone, spread, single wing, and I. Whatever the defense can't stop they will stay with it. They have great coaching.

I believe that their weakness would be the run defense.

Dagwood
09-04-2004, 02:34 PM
I also know that wimberley has a ex coach that is supposed to be coaching at iowa park, so I think it should be a very intense and good game.