PDA

View Full Version : I told you Sinton had toughest schedule!

PhiI C
09-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Now look what happened as I was right again. Last night we had to play the No. 5 rated 4A team in the state and I am thinking they are underrated! Now we play West Oso next Friday and guess what - they just came off a win last night against tough Taft 27 to 5. And Goliad is now in our district and last night they beat a yearly powerful Edna team 15 to 12. Tough times this year. And we play Cuero in Cuero who is ranked ahead of us. We will probably not even be in the top 25 after this week. I think the Pirates are up to the challenge but it is still the toughest schedule in 3A. And I haven't even said everything yet but you get the general idea.

punt
09-04-2004, 11:00 AM
That is a tough schedule but I really think Bellville has one of the toughest. They have lost to Caldwell and Cameron and have Marlin, Yoakum and Gonzales left in pre district play. In district they have Navasota, Rice, Sealy and Columbus that will give them a tough game. It looks possible they could go into district play 0-5 unless they get it together soon.

GreatBigBurnetFan
09-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Hey Phil,
Your right, Sinton has a VERY tough schedule. If they go through the tough schedule WITHOUT serious injuries, they will surely be
better for it. Look at Atlanta last year. How would you like to lose
a key player, "first rattle out of the box". Example, we're winning, but it "ain't purty". We are just fortunate enough to have a real quality soph. QB. We may not "win'em" all but watching them try sure is great.

Just a thought, would you like to trade Forney for their schedule?
:confused: I bet they would trade you.

Chris Hart
09-04-2004, 11:43 AM
Phil, I agree that GP and Cuero are tough opponents, but other than that it looks like a cakewalk for yall IMO. There are a lot of teams with tougher schedules. Yalls is tough, but not even close to being the toughest.

3afan
09-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
... underrated ... tough ... powerful ... etc.

:D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Phil :hand: we have good games ahead and some might be tough but other than cuero no other team has a good chance to beat them in the regular season and district. And ranking might just dropped a couple of places. But u show good spirit but relax and enjoy it week after week. BEING A FAN OF YOUR HOMETOWN is.......GRRRRREAT!:clap: :clap:

D. R. Hooks
09-04-2004, 04:16 PM
WOS has played the #2 3A team in Jasper, and the #12 4A team in Nederland.

The next two games are against 4A Top 5 Bay City, and the 2A #2 Newton.

Our last non-district game is at Beaumont Central, a class 4A playoff team...

http://www.flickingerweather.com/wos.JPG

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by D. R. Hooks
WOS has played the #2 3A team in Jasper, and the #12 4A team in Nederland.

The next two games are against 4A Top 5 Bay City, and the 2A #2 Newton.

Our last non-district game is at Beaumont Central, a class 4A playoff team...

http://www.flickingerweather.com/wos.JPG

Now thats a tough schedule!!!