PDA

View Full Version : Bandera

sharpie
11-05-2003, 06:04 PM
Well it looks like Bandera will be winless in district. They play Llano on Friday without QB Tierney and Cody Cox. They lost alot of games in the second half of district play. Recently against Wimberley in the final 36 seconds. I think Bandera will be strong next year considering the JV and Frosh squads looked good. Great Job Dogs...Rebuild and get em next year

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Well, I'm going out on a lone limb and predict a win over Llano.....I mean, they have nothing to lose by going for it! Sorry, you have given up on us....maybe I should also, but I will still hold out hope that we will win this last one. But, if we lose, I guess we can drown our sorrows at the 1st ANNUAL BULLDOG STATE CHAMPIONSHIP REUNION in December! :D

(I, too, look forward to next year, Thanks!!)

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

olddawggreen
11-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Every years a new year and next year may be a totally different district. Bandera will be back at the trough again. That state title just taste too good!

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 07:01 PM
olddawggreen:
Every years a new year and next year may be a totally different district. Bandera will be back at the trough again. That state title just taste too good!Boy, does it!! Hope you get a taste reeeeal soon!! :)

BHS#1
11-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Bandera YaYa:

olddawggreen:
Every years a new year and next year may be a totally different district. Bandera will be back at the trough again. That state title just taste too good!Boy, does it!! Hope you get a taste reeeeal soon!! :) Your are sooooo sweet! eek! :rolleyes:

Murphy Lee
11-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Bandera's JV and Freshmen were not very good this year. It looks like Bandera has a tough road ahead of them.

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 10:08 PM
BHS#1:

Bandera YaYa:

olddawggreen:
Every years a new year and next year may be a totally different district. Bandera will be back at the trough again. That state title just taste too good!Boy, does it!! Hope you get a taste reeeeal soon!! :) Your are sooooo sweet! eek! :rolleyes: Yeah, just trying to keep up with everyone else on here!!

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 10:10 PM
Murphy Lee:
Bandera's JV and Freshmen were not very good this year. It looks like Bandera has a tough road ahead of them.Well, thanks for your input....bet I can guess where you are from!!! :rolleyes: