PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be 3a State Champ This Year?

coollampin
09-04-2004, 12:40 AM
:thinking: LET'S HEAR IT PEOPLE, WHO IS "YOUR" FAVORITE AND WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hand:

Buckeye80
09-04-2004, 12:45 AM
I'm not scared! I'll say it. I don't beat around the bush with questions like this. I'm a straight shooter ya' know. I speak my mind without fear of repercussion............aw CRAP I have no bloody idea!
Your guess is as good as mine. Draw names out of a hat. You'll probably have a pretty good shot.

Keith7
09-04-2004, 12:46 AM
Gainesville.. and my reason is one word...

PURVEY

SintonFan
09-04-2004, 12:46 AM
I'll say "who win's the last game".:D :p

SintonFan
09-04-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by coollampin
:thinking: LET'S HEAR IT PEOPLE, WHO IS "YOUR" FAVORITE AND WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hand:
Did Raymondville beat Mathis tonight? I haven't heard the score...

KTJ
09-04-2004, 12:54 AM
Keith, if we don't make it to State, don't b*tch! :D

With that said, I think we can safely say that no one knows. You see what happened last year...

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-04-2004, 12:57 AM
A couple of teams out of region 1 are looking tough:

Abilene Wylie, Perryton, Graham, Snyder, Vernon, and Decatur to mention several 2-0 teams.

coollampin
09-04-2004, 01:02 AM
RAYMONDVILLE:26 MATHIS:12

Buckeye80
09-04-2004, 01:04 AM
Let me throw out the name of a team that apparently has no supporters with computers. Ladies and Gentlemen, how about the Tatum Eagles!!!!!!!!

(I personally think they're overrated around here, but time will tell when the Carthage Bulldogs and Spring Hill Panthers come callin'!)

GoDeep
09-04-2004, 01:33 AM
I'll be suprised to Gainesvile in the final.
That being said, I think that Jasper finally backs into a state championship this year. At least the finals, anyway. They've been one game away each year they've been in 3a and have lost to the same team both times. That team's gone now. So, I think they finally get to the finals this year.
I also like Longview Spring Hill this year too. Oh, and it's an even year, so that means Daingerfield will make a run this year. Maybe they'll finally win it.

Gobbla2001
09-04-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by GoDeep
I'll be suprised to Gainesvile in the final.
That being said, I think that Jasper finally backs into a state championship this year. At least the finals, anyway. They've been one game away each year they've been in 3a and have lost to the same team both times. That team's gone now. So, I think they finally get to the finals this year.
I also like Longview Spring Hill this year too. Oh, and it's an even year, so that means Daingerfield will make a run this year. Maybe they'll finally win it.

Finally? Heh...

Don't tell the Gobblers that... What was it? D'Field 40 Cuero 20 in the '85 championship?

Then Jefferson tagged us for one the next year... Weren't they in the same district?

What a district that must hav ebeen...

PPHSfan
09-04-2004, 01:36 AM
At this point in time, any team that does not expect to win it all should not be playing the games. Winners expect to win, everyone else just hopes.

GoDeep
09-04-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Finally? Heh...

Don't tell the Gobblers that... What was it? D'Field 40 Cuero 20 in the '85 championship?

Then Jefferson tagged us for one the next year... Weren't they in the same district?

Well, finally as in, after knocking on the door every other year since '96, they'll finally open it.

Gobbla2001
09-04-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by GoDeep
Well, finally as in, after knocking on the door every other year since '96, they'll finally open it.

I'd actually love to see Cuero play the Tigers... Re-match ha...

Hupernikomen
09-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Finally? Heh...

Buddy of mine is from atlanta, he said at once to me that that district had five different schools who had state championships in football. Atlanta was the only one at the time who didn't have one.

zpiber
09-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Graham!