PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie 27 Greenwood 0 nm

PPHSfan
09-03-2004, 11:10 PM
nm

Ranger Mom
09-04-2004, 01:05 AM
WOW!! That hurts to look at it even now!!:(

We held em good that first half, went in at halftime 7 - 0. We just flat ran out of gas in the second half.

Wylie is good, I gotta give them that.

The coaches certainly have a lot to look at this next week.

This is kinda hard to swallow right now. In the past two years we have lost 4 games and the points combined that we have lost by (up until tonight) was 7 points!!:(

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2004, 01:07 AM
Sorry about the loss, RM.

Ranger Mom
09-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sorry about the loss, RM.

Thanks!!

We knew it was going to be a tough year anyway, and then with the loss of our QB, it kinda knocked us back a bit. The "unproven" QB's actually did a pretty good job tonight....with as many kids as Wylie had on the sidelines, their depth chart is WAAAYYYY deeper than ours.

Our defense did great the first half, but with so many boys playing both ways, it sure is hard to keep them "fresh"!!

I will be glad when they pick a starting QB, I think it's been kinda hard working with 3 different ones and not knowing who is gonna be the main one!

wildstangs
09-04-2004, 01:19 AM
Sounds like you guys played a very great first half. Thanks again for the updates, if I dont make it Greenwood this weekend you mind calling me again? :)

Ranger Mom
09-04-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Sounds like you guys played a very great first half. Thanks again for the updates, if I dont make it Greenwood this weekend you mind calling me again? :)

No problem...but you WILL make it to Greenwood! If I can travel all the way to Abilene at my "advanced" age...surely a young college student can make the same trip!!:p :p

wildstangs
09-04-2004, 01:22 AM
I am leaning towards it thats for sure. I just cant stand to see Sweetwater lose to Greenwood again!

Johnny Moxen
09-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Ranger Mom and other Greenwood fans,

I was very impressed with your team on Friday. While the score may not reflect the effort given, the effort did not go unnoticed. Very classy bunch of young men suiting up for Greenwood. I was really looking forward to this game as I have heard a lot about Greenwood the last couple of years. Your players need to hold their heads high, they played with a lot of heart and pride. They gave Wylie everything they could handle. Just glad we came out of it with a win. Good luck with the rest of your season.