PDA

View Full Version : Sinton goes down to G-P 31-7!

G-P King
09-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Sinton goes gown 31-7. My spread was made of 21 points by 3.How does crow taste "S"inton fans? I TOLD YOU SO!

tap_tx_sinton
09-03-2004, 10:52 PM
I really did not see that good of a G-P team. Sinton just make too many mistakes. Thought your D was so good that we would not score hahahahaha.........

#2 was not that good either............

Gp83
09-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by tap_tx_sinton
I really did not see that good of a G-P team. Sinton just make too many mistakes. Thought your D was so good that we would not score hahahahaha.........

#2 was not that good either............

So if Gp was not that good of a team then Sinton really stinks? Give me a break dude...Sinton had a hell of a good defense. Your offense went up against one of the best defenses Gp has ever had. All Sinton had that worked was that over load to the right side which left Franco wide open. Excellent play...worked 3 times before we figured it out. Now stop the smack and except defeat. Gp plays pretty good ball when we don't fumble 4 times inside Sinton's ten. I heard Sinton only had 100 yards total offense tonight.

LOL #2 Connell Davis got about 150 yards on ya'lls ass...See how stupid I can make you sound?

tap_tx_sinton
09-03-2004, 11:07 PM
We will except defeat but you still are not that good of a team. Yeah you got the win and i say good job. But you not that good........sorry dude

WTG G-P on the victory

Gp83
09-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by tap_tx_sinton
We will except defeat but you still are not that good of a team. Yeah you got the win and i say good job. But you not that good........sorry dude

WTG G-P on the victory

Well then you're saying Sinton just absolutly stinks with only 100 yards total offense and a 31-7 score. I beg to differ but don't be so hard on yourselves.

Gp83
09-03-2004, 11:16 PM
BTW...you were the main yahoo that talked all that smack before the game also. Tough loss to swaller heh?

PhiI C
09-03-2004, 11:19 PM
To me G-P is a great team. They won the game easily fair and square. We must remember this game is now history. The G-P folks have earned their moment to gloat but both teams have more important work ahead. Overall I was mainly pleased because both teams did not appear to have any serious injuries this year. A good clean game by both sides tonight. I think G-P has the potential to go far in the playoffs this year in 4A and I think the Pirates have the potential to rebound. Coach Harris had a chance to add a touchdown at the end but he put in the second and third string to help Sinton avoid another G-P td which was first class. The only complaint I would have was when the announcer seemed to gloat and said it took the entire Pirate defense to bring Davis down on that play he got to the 3 yard line. Poor taste in my opinion even though it was true but he should have praised Davis for great effort instead of a put down on the Pirates. Otherwise he did a great job. Good luck the rest of the season to the Wildcats and Pirates will bounce back.

tap_tx_sinton
09-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Tough loss to swaller heh? No not at all. Like i said your a good team but to say that you are great no. Just take the victory for what its worth. Have a great season and good luck next week...............

Gp83
09-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
To me G-P is a great team. They won the game easily fair and square. We must remember this game is now history. The G-P folks have earned their moment to gloat but both teams have more important work ahead. Overall I was mainly pleased because both teams did not appear to have any serious injuries this year. A good clean game by both sides tonight. I think G-P has the potential to go far in the playoffs this year in 4A and I think the Pirates have the potential to rebound. Coach Harris had a chance to add a touchdown at the end but he put in the second and third string to help Sinton avoid another G-P td which was first glass. The only complaint I would have was when the announcer seemed to gloat and said it took the entire Pirate defense to bring Davis down on that play he got to the 3 yard line. Poor taste in my opinion even though it was true but he should have praised Davis for great effort instead of a put down on the Pirates. Otherwise he did a great job I admit but he could have shown more class on that play but I guess it was the excitement of the moment. Good luck the rest of the season to
the Wildcats and Pirates will bounce back.

That PA guy is a super nice guy. It was a great run and I guess he got carried away with the moment. Guys you must remember ya'll played the #5 ranked 4A team in the state. I think ya'll will go as far in the playoffs as Gp will. I know Gp couldn't have done any better playing a #5 5A team. We keep dropping easy passes and unless our offensive line can open up the middle, we're in deep trouble against the Calallen's and better teams. To me, Davis looked great tonight and our QB Anthony threw some great passes. Franco is awesome. Your QB is also awesome. When ya'll spreaded your offense is when you moved the ball. That play franco caught that TD pass is brilliant. I'm just a lil disapointed in our up the gut running. Maybe it was ya'll, but it never worked tonight. For tap_tx_sinton comments, it just shows me he's a bobblehead with blinders. Great game and it will onlt make your team stronger.

maroonpirate04
09-04-2004, 12:05 AM
I think your showing poor sportmanship to be ragging on Sinton to much at least they played with determination, loyality with there heads held up high.

Gp83
09-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
I think your showing poor sportmanship to be ragging on Sinton to much at least they played with determination, loyality with there heads held up high.

I don't know who your talking about but if it's me, you need to reread all my post.

Sintonfbplayer04
09-04-2004, 09:20 AM
This game didn't even matter anyway. Yea it was a big game, but who cares who wins or loses it is not even a district game. Every one really needs to stop talking so much smack. I don't care if you are from Sinton or GP. The game didn't matter, but I can bet that you will see both these teams go far in the playoffs this year.

SinTon_Boi_32
09-04-2004, 11:38 AM
Congradulations on the WIN Gp :clap: I think yall got a good D held are boys runnin game but, i just dont understand why we stopped passing if it was workin for us?...Score coulda been alot closer but im not 1 for excuses yall played mistake free football and thats what WINS games. BUT well be back thats for sure

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Good Win GP. Front 7 guys are strong against the run, no chance there just to quick for offensive line to run block but pass blocking was great for most of the game. Good point for the pirates from this game is how good defense held up against a good offense, but nowhere near the Burnet offense from last year. Davis got his yards late when defense was worn out from being in field for most of 2nd half. Didnt see last years game was it about the same like this game close in first half? Last year sinton was still trying to find itself, but this year teams is almost in playoff form.