PDA

View Full Version : Cajun Detective J2K Solves it Again

PPHSfan
01-18-2003, 07:58 PM
The Louisiana State Police received reports of illegal cock fights being held in the area around LaFayette, and duly dispatched the infamous detective J2K to investigate. He reported to his sergeant the next morning.

"Dey is tree main groups in dis cock fightin'" he began.

"Good work. Who are they?" the sergeant asked.

J2K replied confidently, "De Aggies, de Cajuns, and de Mafia."

Puzzled, the sergeant asked, "How did you find that out in one night?"

"Well," he replied, "I went down and done seen dat cock fight. I knowed de Aggies was involved when a duck was entered in de fight."

The sergeant nodded, "I'll buy that. But what about the others?"

J2K intoned knowingly, "Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved when summbody bet on de duck."

"Ah," sighed the sergeant, "And how did you deduce the Mafia was involved?"

"De duck won." :D

sinton66
01-19-2003, 07:52 AM
Makes sense to me, and I ain't even a cajun!

<small>[ January 19, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

turbostud
01-19-2003, 10:35 AM
Thibodeaux and Boudreaux were sittin in the perot when Thibodeaux noticed that Boudreaux had two black eyes. Thibodeaux axed Boudreaux how did ya git dem two black eyes. Boudreax say you see Marie was sittin in front of me at de church when we all stood up to sing Amazin Grace. I noticed her dress had ridden up inside her crack. I figgered I would be a gentleman and pull it out. When I pulled it out she punched me in the eye. Thibodeaux say how did you git the other black eye? Well I figgered she musta liked it up her crack so I pushed it back in!

ej2525
01-20-2003, 12:13 PM
Thibodeaux is sittin on his front porch on morning as Boudreaux was paddlin' by in his pirogue. Thib says to Boudreaux "mais what is all dat you got in dat boat wit you"? Boudreax says "mais its duch tape". Thib says "where you going wit all dat tape"? Boudreaux says "I'm goin' duck huntin". Thib says to Boudreaux "Man you are crazy". Later that day Boudreax comes back buy with a whole pirogue full of ducks.

Next morning the same thing except this time Boudreaux has a pirogue full of Nutra Sweet. Thib axes Boudreaux "where are you going with all that Nutra Sweet"? Boudreaux says that he is going Nutra huntin". Thib says to Boudreaux "Man you are crazy". Later that day Boudreax comes back buy with a whole pirogue full of Nutra Rats.

The next morning Boudreaux comes paddlin' buy and Thib can't figure out why Boudreax has a bunch of sticks in the boat. Thib says to Boudreaux "mais, where you goin wit all those twigs?" Boudreaux says to Thib, "mais dem ain't twigs... dats pussy willow".

Thib says "hole on le me gets my coat!!!"

big daddy russ
01-20-2003, 05:33 PM
Ok, Russ, this one was just a little outta bounds. Let's try to keep it clean, y'all. One more like that and this thread will be closed.
J2K

<small>[ January 20, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Jacket2000 ]</small>

big daddy russ
01-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Gotcha, Jacket.