PDA

View Full Version : Explayers thoughts on A&M/UTAH

AggieJohn
09-02-2004, 11:58 PM
Okay, T-murph, catch the ball, you showed points of wisdom here and there tonight but you didn't do anything consistent.

Reggie you are fast, perhaps the fastest QB in college football today, but number one, don't go 20 yards back to escape a blitz, just die down on the ball and minimize losses. Secondly, make better reads of the defense coming at you and of your recievers paths. Half of the time he had good recievers open he just put the ball too far over them.

A&M DB's and CB's, learn to cover better please, please

recomendations : Let's move Ty Brannon up to starting qb and bring reggie as a reciever

Give Courtney lewis the ball more, i don't think he had but like 5 carries or so tonight

KTJ
09-03-2004, 12:07 AM
So yeah, I was right saying Utah would win. And I'd stand firm saying they would win, should this game had been played at Kyle THIS YEAR. Urban Meyer is a coach on the rise and will lead Utah to a dream season.

Aggy, your defense must get better or it's gonna be a long, long, long season. And Reggie is not the best QB in the nation and doesn't even rank top 10. ***I just realized you said "fastest". Okay, I'll give you that one--he is one of the fastest, but not the best.***However, if he can get his act together and be a leader on the field, Aggy might be able to muster up another 4 wins.

Bottom line, this isn't the year for you guys and Fran will be on the hot seat.

SintonFan
09-03-2004, 12:08 AM
Unless Franchione lost to the future national champs tonight. The Aggies looked poor in their loss. :(

sahen
09-03-2004, 12:08 AM
explayer he only had 5 carries cause u were playing from way behind the whole night....

AggieJohn
09-03-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Unless Franchione lost to the future national champs tonight. The Aggies looked poor in their loss. :( maybe not the BCS champs, but BCS bowl players for sure

jason
09-03-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
maybe not the BCS champs, but BCS bowl players for sure they'll be lucky to win 5 games..much less make a bcs game...

IHStangFan
09-03-2004, 05:50 AM
looked like alot of the same problems that you always see w/ the aggies.....Reggie is inconsistant and runs scared, both O and D lines have holes in them you could drive a truck through....and the WRs arent making catches they SHOULD be making (when Reggie DOES get the ball to them)

Hupernikomen
09-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
So yeah, I was right saying Utah would win. And I'd stand firm saying they would win, should this game had been played at Kyle THIS YEAR. Urban Meyer is a coach on the rise and will lead Utah to a dream season.

Aggy, your defense must get better or it's gonna be a long, long, long season. And Reggie is not the best QB in the nation and doesn't even rank top 10. ***I just realized you said "fastest". Okay, I'll give you that one--he is one of the fastest, but not the best.***However, if he can get his act together and be a leader on the field, Aggy might be able to muster up another 4 wins.

KTJ you sure know how to kick a person when they are down.

Why would you even suggest explayer or anyone feels that Reggie is one of the best in the nation. He said he would move him to WR. Why would he do that if he felt he was so good at QB?

Sometimes the UT/A&M bickering just gets plain old. I for one cheer on both schools hoping they represent Texas well along with our other fine Texas schools. Maybe when Texas and A&M both start living up to expectations we will get to keep more of our home grown athletes. Texas boys have showed they can win it all at OU and LSU...lets see it happen at Austin, College Station, Lubbock..somewhere here in the Lone Star State and I don't care where.

IHStangFan
09-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen

Why would you even suggest explayer or anyone feels that Reggie is one of the best in the nation. He said he would move him to WR. Why would he do that if he felt he was so good at QB?

Sometimes the UT/A&M bickering just gets plain old. I for one cheer on both schools hoping they represent Texas well along with our other fine Texas schools. Maybe when Texas and A&M both start living up to expectations we will get to keep more of our home grown athletes. Texas boys have showed they can win it all at OU and LSU...lets see it happen at Austin, College Station, Lubbock..somewhere here in the Lone Star State and I don't care where. :clap: AMEN!! preach on brother....

AggieJohn
09-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

how's the tea?

AggieJohn
09-03-2004, 02:47 PM
and you t-sip, KTJ

it's A-G-G-I-E

not aggy

BTHO of T.U. Whoop!

WoodvilleFan
09-03-2004, 03:16 PM
The fact is Slocum left the cupboard bare!!!

Slocum hurt McNeal's development by not redshirting him. I know that McNeal had an awesome game against OU his freshman year but overall I think it hurt McNeal.

AggieJohn
09-03-2004, 03:32 PM
yeah i do

KTJ
09-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen

Sometimes the UT/A&M bickering just gets plain old. I for one cheer on both schools hoping they represent Texas well along with our other fine Texas schools. Maybe when Texas and A&M both start living up to expectations we will get to keep more of our home grown athletes. Texas boys have showed they can win it all at OU and LSU...lets see it happen at Austin, College Station, Lubbock..somewhere here in the Lone Star State and I don't care where.

I didn't kick him when he was down. Explayer is the one that said Aggy would not lose to Utah, and I just restated, in different words or course, how in my original post I said they would lose and I was sticking to that.

And I went back and edited my post to agree with explayer, saying that Reggie was indeed one of the fastest. I did that last night.

We still, to this day, haven't figured out why Aggy calls us t-sips.
:D

PPHSfan
09-03-2004, 04:31 PM
I have been to many UT games, and I have never once sipped any tea.:D

AggieJohn
09-03-2004, 04:43 PM
liberals

PPHSfan
09-03-2004, 04:56 PM
liberals

:confused:

JasperDog94
09-03-2004, 06:25 PM
liberals :confused: :confused: :confused:

KTJ
09-03-2004, 07:47 PM
I'm assuming that was for me, but liberal I am not.

AggieJohn
09-04-2004, 01:24 PM

PPHSfan
09-04-2004, 03:24 PM
http://img88.exs.cx/img88/7327/band.jpg

I just came here to learn to march, and play the flute....MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!