SWTdawg
11-11-2002, 04:29 PM
poor somerset!!!

Sinton94
11-11-2002, 04:32 PM
where is the game?

SWTdawg
11-11-2002, 04:40 PM
it is in san antonio at the alamodome, friday at 730. good luck to yall in the playoffs and we from burnet look forward to meeting you at the regional finals.

SWTdawg
11-11-2002, 04:54 PM
i would say that if ingram beat somerset, we should win this game by about 40, just like another district game. aren't the playoffs supposed to be hard???

Tiny
11-11-2002, 04:59 PM
SWTdawg:
i would say that if ingram beat somerset, we should win this game by about 40, just like another district game. aren't the playoffs supposed to be hard???Enjoy it, you didn't get to play but one game the last two years! I promise it will get harder than Burnet can stand.

SWTdawg
11-11-2002, 05:02 PM
first of all, i dont even know where grapevine is. second, you know nothing about the burnet squad. third, where have i seen any of your schools accomplishments. let me know something about this and then i will get back to you.
Grapevine who.
What is this???

Old Dog
11-11-2002, 05:16 PM
Dang, some of you people from Burnet need lessons in humility! We've only been to the final dance once..... ever! Let's enjoy this ride without ticking off the whole state at us. Don't you recall how Southlake Carroll acted toward us in 1991. Well guess what, a lot of Burnet's posters are acting worse. Grow up and support your team without all the BS. As for where is Grapevine, check your 1998 uil records. They won state in 4A Division I over Bay City, so I suppose they know a little about the game! Sit back and let Coach Shipley do the driving and enjoy the ride!

<small>[ November 11, 2002, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]</small>

Tiny
11-11-2002, 05:37 PM
SWTdawg:
first of all, i dont even know where grapevine is. second, you know nothing about the burnet squad. third, where have i seen any of your schools accomplishments. let me know something about this and then i will get back to you.
Grapevine who.
What is this???Grapevine is next to DFW Airport. Now that Geography class is over, We will discuss football.
Most recent accomplishments,1996 DivI 4A State Champions, 1998 DivI 4A State Champions.
How come you don't know anything about Grapevine,
but yet I know about Burnet? Burnet, last time I checked hasn't won any thing, other than some district titles. I have seen Burnet play and they are good at what they do, I just dont think they can play that style of ball and beat the teams I listed as my picks. I was not trying to be rude. You should really start following some schools other than the ones in your district, we have some fair football teams up here. In about a 30 mile circle you have Southlake Carrol, Everan, Kenendale, Grapevine, Pilot Point,Celina Just to mention a few pretty fair teams.

SWTdawg
11-11-2002, 05:37 PM
very well. just wanted to see why he would make a comment on us when grapevine isn't even in 3A. I support Burnet 100% and I would do nothing to ruin Burnet's rep as a classy team. I used to play for Burnet and I have two brothers playing for them now. In retrospect, this message board has absolutely nothing to do in the actual game being played. The thrill, excitement, and true battle happens on the field on friday nights. All I am doing is trying to add a little more excitement and hostility to make it an even more heart felt sport.
Burnet, you are a classy team and I will be there at every game.
Good luck to all of you other schools as well. Play true and love it while you can still play. Winning isn't everything, remember that!
I do want to let everyone know however that Burnet will not back down to anybody. We will take on everybody and come out victorious or not because that is what kind of team we are.

Tiny
11-11-2002, 05:40 PM
Old Dog:
Dang, some of you people from Burnet need lessons in humility! We've only been to the final dance once..... ever! Let's enjoy this without ticking off whole damn state at us. Don't you recall how Southlake Carroll acted toward us in 1991. Well guess what, a lot of Burnet's posters are acting worse. Grow up and support your team without all the BS. As for where is Grapevine, check your 1998 uil records. They won state in 4A Division I over Bay City, so I suppose they know a little about the game!I just listed my predictions, and that is all they are. No one knows for sure whats going to happen, I did not mean to upset any Burnet fans.

<small>[ November 11, 2002, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Tiny ]</small>

Puppetmaster101
11-11-2002, 08:38 PM
Tiny shutup you retard :D and go back into the hole you crawled out of. Gosh your worse than that guy from Caldwell(Hotstuff) and your almost as bad as me at ticking people off. Christ stay in 4A you know you wouldn't be as cocky if you went up against a team like H.Lamar. I'd bet you'd shut your mouth you arrogant little (BLANKITY BLANK) :D

espn1
11-11-2002, 08:56 PM
First of all you can only go one year back because our present coaching staff is in their second season. True we have had one of the worst coaches that I have ever seen in my Life. But luckily we sent his A$$ packing. Two things that are facts we are 1-0 against SLC. I'm sure you didn't know that because you know nothing about football. The second you were almost right on, and that is LH didn't pull a rabbit out of their a$$, we did and it sure was bloody. Oh! I'm sorry there is one more point and that is If you think Burnet's team is not one of the best in the State than you're as big of idiot as I think you are. Now go stick a GRAPE VINE UP YOUR, I'm sure you're creative.

BHSfan03
11-11-2002, 09:00 PM
Puppetmaster...Please! You're starting to make the rest of us Burnet fans look bad.

Tiny
11-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Puppetmaster101:
Tiny shutup you retard :D and go back into the hole you crawled out of. Gosh your worse than that guy from Caldwell(Hotstuff) and your almost as bad as me at ticking people off. Christ stay in 4A you know you wouldn't be as cocky if you went up against a team like H.Lamar. I'd bet you'd shut your mouth you arrogant little (BLANKITY BLANK) :D Hey litttle boy that cant even make the varsity!!
If you would stay off here and go work out you might get to play with the big boys someday. Probably not!!!

Puppetmaster101
11-11-2002, 09:51 PM
Actually I just got moved up to varsity for playoffs as a varsity player grapejelly. You know what I bet your fat. Because only big people name themselves tiny. And thats the only reason why you would get on varsity if you were even in football because your 300 nothing. :D

bulldawg89
11-11-2002, 10:34 PM
i heard the girls gave "TINY" his nickname after a night they regret :D

CentralTxFan
11-11-2002, 10:44 PM
Okay everyone...why don't we show everybody that Burnet has class instead of slinging the crap around!

surfspike
11-11-2002, 11:44 PM
i can safely say that burnet has some of the most immature fans out of 3a. cmon people, this is a football board. lets talk football.

btw if its sinton/burnet in regionals....

i'll say:
Sinton 35
Burnet 17

ladydawg03
11-12-2002, 09:14 PM
espn1:
First of all you can only go one year back because our present coaching staff is in their second season. True we have had one of the worst coaches that I have ever seen in my Life. But luckily we sent his A$$ packing. Two things that are facts we are 1-0 against SLC. I'm sure you didn't know that because you know nothing about football. The second you were almost right on, and that is LH didn't pull a rabbit out of their a$$, we did and it sure was bloody. Oh! I'm sorry there is one more point and that is If you think Burnet's team is not one of the best in the State than you're as big of idiot as I think you are. Now go stick a GRAPE VINE UP YOUR, I'm sure you're creative.ok buddy, are you talking about Abernathy????? Are you crazy??? He took a team to STATE!! To me, that would not classify him as one of the worst coaches!!! Please explain your comment about having the worst coach you have ever seen.

Chris Hart
11-12-2002, 09:44 PM
espn1:
First of all you can only go one year back because our present coaching staff is in their second season. True we have had one of the worst coaches that I have ever seen in my Life. But luckily we sent his A$$ packing. Two things that are facts we are 1-0 against SLC. I'm sure you didn't know that because you know nothing about football. The second you were almost right on, and that is LH didn't pull a rabbit out of their a$$, we did and it sure was bloody. Oh! I'm sorry there is one more point and that is If you think Burnet's team is not one of the best in the State than you're as big of idiot as I think you are. Now go stick a GRAPE VINE UP YOUR, I'm sure you're creative.Next time you go to Bulldog Stadium, look at all the playoff success listed under the scoreboard, It is all because of Edwin Abernathy's coaching. Our new coaching staff is the best we have ever had, but as of right now, Edwin Abernathy is the only coach to ever win a game in the playoffs at Burnet, and he won alot of them. State runner-up is as close as you can get without winning it all. He is a fine man, and will always be remembered in Burnet as a GREAT coach. Other than that, we should all be grateful to our current staff, I honestly believe they are the best coaching staff in the state. Go Get Em Bulldogs!!

Puppetmaster101
11-12-2002, 10:01 PM
Hey you little jack rabbit you want to start a fight. People like you that the reason why I got like this!!!!

sinton66
11-12-2002, 10:13 PM
Chris Hart, check your pm please. :)

Chris Hart
11-12-2002, 10:54 PM
Back at ya 66.

<small>[ November 12, 2002, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

Old Dog
11-13-2002, 12:00 AM
Chris Hart...another PM!

Chris Hart
11-13-2002, 12:27 AM
I sent you a reply on your pm OldDog.

spiritpridehonor
11-13-2002, 04:48 PM
Hey surfspike,trust me when I say not everyone from Burnet is like Puppetmaster!!! Please don't let his immaturity reflect on the rest of us, especially for the team. They are just like every other team out there concentrating on one game at a time not having a clue about what some of these "rabid" fans are saying. "Most" of the Burnet community approaches all games and other fans with respect. I've read a few posters from other schools that come pretty close to Puppermaster but I would never judge the whole community by jusst that one person. Good luck to all the teams out there. GO BULLDAWGS!!!

Puppetmaster101
11-13-2002, 08:14 PM
Hey jokes are jokes, fun is fun why dont you stop trying to appease everybody and actually have some fun. Have I talked any smack about LH since the night the game was over NO I haven't. Some people need to have some fun you sound like a principal your so uptight that I could shove a lump of coal up your butt and in 2 weeks I'd have a diamond, lighten up man. Because I know everybody on here has been really immature before in a phase in their life or still are. And dont reply (well I wasnt this immature) thats not the point the point is you all were like this at some point in your life as a phase you went through and anybody that says they haven't is a LIAR. So stop being hipocritical (sorry if I spelled that wrong) about immaturity. :D