PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Mustangs

buckwheat
09-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Looks like Sweetwater got off to a good start. Lets just hope they continue to have a losing season. Maybe some opposing teams will have pity on the Stangs and play their J.V squad. I sure would hate to have to listen to those fans of theirs crying like babies!!!

Ranger Mom
09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by buckwheat
Looks like Sweetwater got off to a good start. Lets just hope they continue to have a losing season. Maybe some opposing teams will have pity on the Stangs and play their J.V squad. I sure would hate to have to listen to those fans of theirs crying like babies!!!

:rolleyes: HE'S BAACCCKKKK!!:rolleyes:

In case you haven't noticed....the moderators have changed since the last time you posted, and I am getting good at "moderating"!!:D

stangcenter60
09-02-2004, 08:18 PM
buckwheat u sound like ur from snyder....if ur not sorry...haha....anywayz thats soo not cool man....i dont understand why there has to be so much drama between teams....i understand rivalries but i DONT understand y there is the need to talk so much trash......it just shows a total lack of class in my opinion....if u hear crap like that from anyone from sweetwater i will personally apologize cuz thats not what we do here....we talk with our helmets on the field....we dont talk with trash....atleast thats what we try to make everybody do.....if u feel the need to continue talkin trash go ahead.....but if u ask me it shws nothing but immaturity and a lack of class.....

westTXbest
09-02-2004, 10:26 PM
i never thought snyder had class.

lobo12
09-02-2004, 10:29 PM
u notice he doesnt have his location posted

Ranger Mom
09-02-2004, 10:46 PM
The below post was posted by Buckwheat one year ago today!!

Would you belive ole buckwheat is from Sweetwater.I just get tired of the fans acting like football is the only sport in town. All i heard last year was about their one man team. I wanna know if the stangs are gonna have 11 people playing on the field this year or are they gonna have a "savior" this year.

Stangster
09-02-2004, 11:02 PM
I don't believe buckwheat is from Sweetwater. Sounds like a smokescreen to me, must be ashamed of where ever he/she is from. The Mustangs will pay little or no attention to such foolishness.

stangcenter60
09-02-2004, 11:17 PM
if u really r from sweetwater u should be ashamed....goin against ur home team is like kissin ur sister it just aint right man....it shouldnt matter whether they are good or bad.....

Black_Magic
09-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:rolleyes: HE'S BAACCCKKKK!!:rolleyes:

In case you haven't noticed....the moderators have changed since the last time you posted, and I am getting good at "moderating"!!:D oops !!buckwheat. That sounds like a threat. You had better not post anything a moderator does not like or you could be Moderated. You have to understand that your in the dog house if your post does anything but sing praises about certain teams and towns on here. I know, it is supose to be a forum where you post your predictions and oppinions regardles of who disagrees with it. BUT, you need to keep in mind that this is not utopia.

Ranger Mom
09-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
oops !!buckwheat. That sounds like a threat. You had better not post anything a moderator does not like or you could be Moderated. You have to understand that your in the dog house if your post does anything but sing praises about certain teams and towns on here. I know, it is supose to be a forum where you post your predictions and oppinions regardles of who disagrees with it. BUT, you need to keep in mind that this is not utopia.

Get real Black Magic.....if that was the case, you would have been gone long ago!!

Black_Magic
09-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Get real Black Magic.....if that was the case, you would have been gone long ago!! Oh Im sorry. I must have misconstrued what you mean by "moderating". My mistake

Black_Magic
09-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by westTXbest
i never thought snyder had class. well you dont here about cursing on Snyders sidlines ( ring a bell ? ) Or see players throwing helmets on the sidelines in a fit like i have seen from some greenwood players . So you may want to pull the plank out of your own eye befor you try to pull the spinter from Snyders eye.:eek:

lobo12
09-03-2004, 12:19 PM
as a matter of fact i heard lots of cussing from snyders sideline last year. some of it was from players but most of it was from the coaches at the players

Black_Magic
09-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Now I know you making stuff up. Look just because Wells last year Jooked you out of your jock strap( saw that happen personally ) and Just because Snyder MOLESTED Monahans last year in the playoffs does not mean they are foul mouthed . I know your making that crap up because I have personaly seen kids running for cursing even once in practice. So I know that does not happen. Im addressing the statement the uniformed childmade on here about snyder having no class. My point is dont make statements on here like that when there has been questions about Greenwoods behavior not even one year ago at the sweetwater game.

MHSvarsity2007
09-03-2004, 02:11 PM
everybody has to admit...sweetwater is good...any team should be jealous of sweetwater. they have played really good teams...if i am not mistaken, lubbock cooper is 5A and a 3A school losing by like 3 or 4 points to a 5A is pretty good. so i'm watching sweetwater throughout the year so i know what to expect from them on November 5! Good Luck Sweetwater!!

Ranger Mom
09-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
everybody has to admit...sweetwater is good...any team should be jealous of sweetwater. they have played really good teams...if i am not mistaken, lubbock cooper is 5A and a 3A school losing by like 3 or 4 points to a 5A is pretty good. so i'm watching sweetwater throughout the year so i know what to expect from them on November 5! Good Luck Sweetwater!!

Correct me if I am wrong...but I am pretty sure Lubbock Cooper is 3-A........aren't they??:thinking:

Ranger Mom
09-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
oops !!buckwheat. That sounds like a threat. You had better not post anything a moderator does not like or you could be Moderated. You have to understand that your in the dog house if your post does anything but sing praises about certain teams and towns on here. I know, it is supose to be a forum where you post your predictions and oppinions regardles of who disagrees with it. BUT, you need to keep in mind that this is not utopia.

I went back and looked at all whopping EIGHT of buckwheat's posts....and all are a slam against Sweetwater...the town he claims to be from!

I think that is pathetic!!

That was NOT a threat....the moderators HAVE changed since the last time he posted and I AM getting the hang of it!! Take it however you want!!:p

Stangster
09-03-2004, 03:48 PM
Lubbock Cooper is 3A and it was a well fought contest, maybe we'll see them again in the playoffs.

buckwheat
09-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Woohoo...mission accomplished. Nothing like getting some people stirred up for the upcoming season. Let the record show that Sweetwater is my place of residence. Ohhh and a new moderater...you know i love ya.

wildstangs
09-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Corey....How is Roby looking this year?

fugitivemustang
09-04-2004, 03:29 AM
i'm excited bout sweetwater this year and i graduated last year i feel once their rythm gets goin they'll be a good team and i'll be a mustang fan until i die regardless if they go 1-9

stangcenter60
09-04-2004, 01:54 PM
this thread makes me laugh......

MHSvarsity2007
09-05-2004, 06:48 PM
oops! sorry! i thought that Lubbock Cooper was 5A....guess you shouldn't always believe what people say...sorry for the confusion!!!:confused:

westTXbest
09-05-2004, 06:55 PM
sweetwater will be good this year i have alot of respect for them

lobo12
09-05-2004, 07:43 PM
sweetwater will be good this year and i hope its a good game against greenwood this week, and black magic how do you know what happens on the field you are up in the stands i doubt you can hear anything that goes on on the field its basically impossible. just because they have to run for doing it in practice doesnt mean they dont do that among other things in the game. you can keep reminding me how snyder beat us all you want, i dont know how many times i have already said snyder had a great team and they outplayed us from the start to the finish, but they did do alot of the things you claim they didnt