PDA

View Full Version : Muslim extremist take Russian school children hostage!

Old Cardinal
09-01-2004, 09:06 PM
I think that we all should take some time to pray about a large amount of small children taken hostage in a school house in Russia. The news is calling the culprits "rebels" but in reality the rebels are all young Muslim extremist. I hope that the Russian responders are able to get the children safely out. These extremist do not represent any of the majority of the little satellite country from which they originate, they instead represent global terrorism.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Innocent kids who did nothing....what a shame. :(

spiveyrat
09-02-2004, 06:46 AM
Dang freakazoids! :foul: :flamingma

IHStangFan
09-02-2004, 07:02 AM
explosions heard inside the school :mad: fugging savages.

TXMike
09-02-2004, 07:46 AM
It really is not that important but this mess in Chechnya is not about religion. It truly is a civil war. Yes, the folks carrying out these acts are Muslims but nearly everyone in Chechnya is Muslim. What they are doing is beyond belief for decent folks like us. Even if they had a legitimate argument when they first started this, that argument is moot now that they have sunk to such deparvity.

Old Cardinal
09-02-2004, 08:29 AM
I still see these culprits as "young Muslim extremist and hardcore terrorist"! The bulk of the folks in Chechnyn, be they of the Muslim religion or not, are not about to commit atrocities to children. These are terrorist doing these acts. All global and regional Terrorist are Muslim Extremist; many taught to hate and kill at brainwashing schools while they to were little children. They do not represent the central faith of Muslim teachings, they are taught by the "Jim Jones'" type radicals that are a cancer in the Muslim faith. The so-called Civil War has solicited the actions of the Terrorist mind set. I "frown" on their actions!

SwtwtrMstngs04
09-02-2004, 08:39 AM
I just read where they released all of the hostages.

SwtwtrMstngs04
09-02-2004, 08:40 AM
wait my bad they released 26 of them

spiveyrat
09-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I still see these culprits as "young Muslim extremist and hardcore terrorist"! The bulk of the folks in Chechnyn, be they of the Muslim religion or not, are not about to commit atrocities to children. These are terrorist doing these acts. All global and regional Terrorist are Muslim Extremist; many taught to hate and kill at brainwashing schools while they to were little children. They do not represent the central faith of Muslim teachings, they are taught by the "Jim Jones'" type radicals that are a cancer in the Muslim faith. The so-called Civil War has solicited the actions of the Terrorist mind set. I "frown" on their actions!

AMEN OC!

Some of that brainwashing happens right here in the good 'ol USA. Read on... (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127832,00.html)

JasperDog94
09-02-2004, 11:36 AM
At the risk of offending anybody:

What does the Muslim religion call anyone not of the religion of Islam? Answer: Infidel

What does the Qur'an teach you should do with infidels? Answer: Kill them.

So much for a religion of peace.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

espn1
09-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
AMEN OC!

Some of that brainwashing happens right here in the good 'ol USA. Read on... (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127832,00.html)
Not on my watch! Everyone of you better think very carefully when you vote for the President. Muslims love Kerry! If you don't vote for Kerry you aint Shiite.

espn1
09-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Oh! Yeah! I forgot. Screw Muslims.

Old Cardinal
09-02-2004, 11:56 AM
WOW, Right here in the good ole USA! Thanks for the website...

spiveyrat
09-02-2004, 12:39 PM
...and that's only one school. I'm sure there are others.

sphinx-1906
09-02-2004, 01:48 PM
You got my full support on this one OC. I wish we could rid the world of all terrorists, I don't give a shoot what religion, race ,ethnicity, or whatever they are. I feel if you kill an american YOU NEED TO DIE> Sorry.......... thats just how I feel. by the way I will vote for Bush.

JasperDog94
09-02-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by sphinx-1906
...by the way I will vote for Bush. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup:

Hupernikomen
09-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
AMEN OC!

I don't think that teaching the followers of a faith that all other religions are false is a bad thing in itself. I was certainly taught that their are only two religions in the world. True and False. Of course my "true" religion is not Islam. Of course my religion doesn't insist that all infidels be destroyed if they don't convert either.

Old Cardinal
09-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Well the horrible crimes are over... Among the killed terrorist were 10 imported Arabs that were coupled with the other regional terrorist. These were all young Muslim extremist/terrorist all with now proven ties to al-Quida. It's about time the world, including the Arab Muslim states join together to fight this worldwide menace! Wake up America, we have been under attack by these extreme forces since 1972. Our armed forces are engaged in a worldwide war; only relentless pressure to cut off funds, drive out cell groups, bomb worldwide al-Quida training and supply facilities and punish supports of terrorism will allow us and our allies to prevail.

espn1
09-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Well the horrible crimes are over... Among the killed terrorist were 10 imported Arabs that were coupled with the other regional terrorist. These were all young Muslim extremist/terrorist all with now proven ties to al-Quida. It's about time the world, including the Arab Muslim states join together to fight this worldwide menace! Wake up America, we have been under attack by these extreme forces since 1972. Our armed forces are engaged in a worldwide war; only relentless pressure to cut off funds, drive out cell groups, bomb worldwide al-Quida training and supply facilities and punish supports of terrorism will allow us and our allies to prevail.
AMEN!

Bandera YaYa
09-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Hey, now.....let's be a little more "SENSITIVE" here......I'm sure the problems can all be worked out with a little compassion and sensitivity. Come on, let's hold hands and share a Coke.....

(Paid for by Kerry for President)

TXMike
09-04-2004, 11:56 PM

I am shocked!!! How can you suggest such actions without the approval of the UN?!?!?!?!

John Kerry

ej2525
09-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Hearing all the new updated reports coming out of Russia just make me sick!! And all of the Utopians here in the US that think that it won't happen here again.... wake up. Plans such as this attack in Russia are being planned every single day by these terrorists to be carried out here on US soil. However, we most likely would not have as many survivors if they were US children. Stinkin terrorists!!!
:foul: :foul:

Pudlugger
09-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Turn France loose on them!!!

Look for the root causes!

:doh:

Old Cardinal
09-05-2004, 06:28 PM
I keep waiting for them to attack Germany and/or France and see how they like it! We bail those French out in WWII and they don't appreciate us. In a way we liberated the people of Germany when we defeated Hitler who had suppressed human rights except for those that could and would fuel his war machine.

This all reminds me of a little joke! Definition for a Conservative; that is a Liberal that has been recently MUGGED!