PDA

View Full Version : Meet and eat "G-P, Sinton"

G-P King
09-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Meet and eat mac's "G-P, Sinton" 6:00 P.M. Friday

G-P King
09-01-2004, 07:46 PM
I know GP83 and me will be there, who else is comming. Any of yall Die hard Sinton fans?

SintonFan
09-01-2004, 08:34 PM
I can't speak for all Sinton fans, but some of us are just a little tired of the GP pomp and all(to break it to you gently).:)
I have some friends from GP and would love to see it, but I can't go to this game.
I have to be in SA by 5pm friday.
I feel like I'm "biting off" my left arm by not making this game...

Gobbla2001
09-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Whoa, this one's not turning out too well...

SintonFan
09-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Naw, it's just a couple of the GP posters here will never give credit for Sinton's win over GP two years ago.;)
It was old then and pathetic now.
In the eye's of some of these posters, Sinton never won the game. :doh:

Phil C
09-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Hey G-P King I probably won't be able to get over there in time to meet at Mac's BBQ (and I sure like their Po Boys) and by the time I get there I will be trying to get a parking place. Maybe I will see you at the game. I will be wearing my black San Antonio Spurs cap! Hope to see you if time and circumstances permits. Enjoy the BBQ for me.

G-P King
09-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Whoa, this one's not turning out too well... Whoa is right! I thought the sinton folk would jump on the idea. At the Cuero - G-P meet I thought it went well. Guess sinton people just dont want to be social. I know Philc you will not be able to make it but whats the deal with the sintonfan post. Wish yall could make it for some football talk and some mmmmm mmmmmm good BBQ!

sinfan75
09-02-2004, 11:55 AM
If I even make it to the game it'll be right at kick-off. We have this bad habit of startin new jobs on Fridays. Been tryin to get this changed but the boss don't listen too well. Nothin new yet but it ain't Friday yet either.:D