PDA

View Full Version : What happened....

Bandera YaYa
08-31-2004, 09:57 PM
..to being able to type in color? I hit the "color" button, I can scroll to my signature color, and nothing happens??? Did something change with this?

Old Tiger
08-31-2004, 09:59 PM
What do you mean?

CHS_CG
09-01-2004, 12:09 AM
When you hit the Color button it should pop up a list and then just click that color and a little window should come up in the top left hand part of your screen and it should said explorer user prompt and gives you a little place to type in and just type in there and click "ok" and then it will come up on the big screen with brackets or something around it and when you hit post reply at the bottom it should be in color when it takes you back to the main topic.

CHS_Grad '85
09-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Make sure the 'enhanced mode' is turn on in the vB Code box (you'll find it to left)

BULLDOGFAN
09-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Come on Ya Ya, you know the new rule. You can only use a color that matches your hair or has been a color of your hair in the past. That limits you to 15 color options. You have exceeded you hair width, oops I mean Bandwidth.

:)

Bandera YaYa
09-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Ha Ha Ha....you had better be nice to me ....haven't had to whip up some YaYa magic lately, but I do still know how to do it!!

..now back to my SITUATION at hand....my "enhanced mode" is selected.......and I can't add a "smiley face" to my text!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I want my deep pink colored text (and no I have never had deep pink hair BULLDOGFAN! And you know it!...But, maybe the color of the fire in our pit near the mighty oak...)
and I want my faces!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!

Bandera YaYa
09-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey, the vB Code switched back to "normal" now.......Help!!

SintonFan
09-01-2004, 10:41 PM
YaYa, the vB code should not make a difference in your use of smilies.
Heck, I have tons to choose from.http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-021.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/bee.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/hit.gif
Have you run any kind of spyware program lately?
Have any relatives or "friends" used your computer recently?

Bandera YaYa
09-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Yeah, my daughter, but she's not what I would call a Spy!!
Can't you get me back to where I was??? Please???

SintonFan
09-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Yeah, my daughter, but she's not what I would call a Spy!!
Can't you get me back to where I was??? Please???
Ya Ya, go to your user contro panel and then choose edit options at the top.
Make sure the choice: "Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens?"(toward the bottom) has yes selected. That should help for the font color.

3afan2K3
09-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Ya Ya, go to your user contro panel and then choose edit options at the top.
Make sure the choice: "Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens?"(toward the bottom) has yes selected. That should help for the font color.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=editoptions

SintonFan
09-02-2004, 07:36 PM
You might want to clear out your cookies, too.

Bandera YaYa
09-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You might want to clear out your cookies, too.
How do I do that??

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Ya Ya, having any luck?

Bandera YaYa
09-02-2004, 10:36 PM
No! Everything ya'll have suggested is turned on...except I don't know how to clear out cookies, do you?

Bandera YaYa
09-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Hey, maybe PPHfan has done something to me.....you know he always had it out for me......and I never did anything to him, at all!! (here is where I would inject a smiley face with rolling eyes...so imagine that here...)

Bandera YaYa
09-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Hey, can one of the admin's go into my stuff and fix this for me??

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2004, 10:41 PM
I just pm'd you.

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Hey, maybe PPHfan has done something to me.....you know he always had it out for me......and I never did anything to him, at all!! (here is where I would inject a smiley face with rolling eyes...so imagine that here...)

Oooh, now that's a thought... :D

SintonFan
09-02-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey, can one of the admin's go into my stuff and fix this for me??
Ya Ya what kind of browser are you using? ie. Internet Explorer, Netscape or Mozilla?
Sorry I was cleaning my wifes truck and fixing the door handle on it. Then I watched that awesome speech President Bush gave.:cool:

Bandera YaYa
09-02-2004, 11:15 PM
I deleted my cookies and still nothing......I think use Internet Exployer..........why oh why is this happening to me!! I am too tired now....I must go to bed....any suggestions will be most appreciated...I'll try again tomm to fix!! Thanks for ya'lls help!!
Nite....

SintonFan
09-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Hang in there Ya Ya!
Do you have a dial-up or cable modem at home?
Let's get it fixed NOW!

SintonFan
09-02-2004, 11:20 PM
What version of Windows do you use?
Win 98 or XP?
If you have Win ME then this help ends here.:eek:

SintonFan
09-02-2004, 11:34 PM
Ya Ya, if you have Win 98 then try to remove internet explorer in the add/remove programs in the control panel.
You won't remove it, but it will give you a choice to repair it. Choose that. You will have to restart the computer after it is done.
If you have Win XP, then (while online) select Windows Update from the start menu. Do the same if you have win 98.
Download all critical updates and service packs!
This is important for everyone.
If that doesn't help then tommorrow we will discuss resetting all browser defaults.
Good luck!:)