PDA

View Full Version : Odg

Old Tiger
08-30-2004, 07:59 PM
How did your son do last friday against Taylor and how did Taylor look?

olddawggreen
08-31-2004, 08:24 AM
Hey Tiger, Hows it going? My son had a good game, he was where he needed to be, even though the ball wasn't a couple of times. Hes got a great attitude, hes healthy and hes playing, I couldn't ask for more.

As far as how Taylor was, well, as youve probably read here or on the 4a site, they apparently have a lot of talent, but they definatly have not put their game together yet. Others on here have already analized their game much better than I can. I definatly expected more from the Ducks. I believe Taylor has the talent and the coaches necessary to have a good season. I think last week was probably a wake up call for them. I definatly wouldn't take the Ducks for granted. Do you have Taylor on your schedule?

Hows it all coming together for you guys? I hope everyone is healthy. Take care of yourself and good luck!

Old Tiger
08-31-2004, 08:27 AM
It's coming...the qb is getting better, he should be back for Robinson or Taylor. Maybe even this game. Everything is pretty good w/ me. Can't complain, I'm getting the ball :).

olddawggreen
08-31-2004, 09:21 PM
Glad to hear it, I really pulling for you guys this year. Take care of yourself and good luck.:)