PDA

View Full Version : Whats your teams traditions and superstitions?

IaMtHeMaN
08-30-2004, 01:24 PM
When I used to play football we had alot of different traditons during the week before a game and on game day. I'll post some of our old traditions later but I just wanted to hear what kids are doin this year to get up for the game

IaMtHeMaN
08-30-2004, 01:45 PM
One of our great traditions happened by accident. One day in the locker room we were just messin around after practice and somebody got the bright idea to tea bag one of our teammates. That teammate happened to be downlow member mustang04. Well he got tea-bagged and we didnt think nothin about it until after that fridays game when we won. All of a sudden ppl were referin to the magic tea-baggin, and every week after that mustang04 got tea-bagged. Some ppl wanted to take it to far, like Matt Alexander wanted someone to get him up the butt, but dont worry no one would

spiveyrat
08-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Look here (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17733)

pirate4state
08-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by IaMtHeMaN
One of our great traditions happened by accident. One day in the locker room we were just messin around after practice and somebody got the bright idea to tea bag one of our teammates. That teammate happened to be downlow member mustang04. Well he got tea-bagged and we didnt think nothin about it until after that fridays game when we won. All of a sudden ppl were referin to the magic tea-baggin, and every week after that mustang04 got tea-bagged. Some ppl wanted to take it to far, like Matt Alexander wanted someone to get him up the butt, but dont worry no one would :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WTH?

44INAROW
08-30-2004, 02:48 PM
Some ppl wanted to take it to far, like Matt Alexander wanted someone to get him up the butt, but dont worry no one would

OH MY - NOW THAT IS A VISUAL I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD:nerd:

Rabbit'93
08-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by IaMtHeMaN
One of our great traditions happened by accident. One day in the locker room we were just messin around after practice and somebody got the bright idea to ******one of our teammates. That teammate happened to be downlow member ********. Well he got ********* and we didnt think nothin about it until after that fridays game when we won. All of a sudden ppl were referin to the magic********, and every week after that ****************. Some ppl wanted to take it to far, *********** wanted someone**************, but dont worry no one would
I think you better edit your post!!:rolleyes: