PDA

View Full Version : Rice Vs Bellaire

G.A.T.A
08-30-2004, 10:41 AM
What does everyone think about this game? Also what does everyone think about 20-3a with only Rice and Navasota winning last friday? G.A.T.A

CheerMom
08-30-2004, 10:46 AM
I, for one, was shocked to find out that Sealy and Bellville had both lost their games. I really expected them both to win. As for the Rice and Bellaire game, it is so hard to know what will happen when you know nothing about the other team. If anyone knows anything about this Bellaire team, let us know. If the Raiders come out and play like they did this past week, minus the penalties, we should come out on top.
Go Raiders!!!

scotty
08-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Rice will be able to name their score. Those prep schools are able to recruit, but this one is rather new. Those kids haven't seen many bulls like Huffman. I, too was surprised at the outcome of both the Sealy and Bellville games. Both lost to teams that are picked real low in their districts. Good teams are expected to win games when they have more talent than their opponents, but I don't know if that was the case on either Friday night in Giddings nor Saturday afternoon in Round Rock. Bellville is loaded with youngsters so they should improve, while Sealy is a seniors team and they should have been pretty good already, we'll see.

JettJenkins04
08-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Congrats on the big win friday night. Let's kept this momentum into next week and get another W. Good luck Raiders.

Eagles52
08-30-2004, 08:32 PM
well my cousin is the AD at Giddings and before the season I talked to him about his team this year and he told me that he had some speed and talent but was young and not sure how they would do, so I think Giddings could be any contenders worst nightmare, a young team with a lot of talent and desire with nothing to lose b/c of the low preseason picks...and apparently they can be a contender themselves so

gtownbuffs
08-30-2004, 08:43 PM
Giddings is gonna be the underdog this season and Eagles 52 is right we dont have nothin to lose. so yall better watch out for Giddings this year.

JettJenkins04
08-30-2004, 10:16 PM
This was a tread about the Raiders, were did Giddings come into play at.

elhs
08-31-2004, 07:49 AM
Hey JettJenkins we sure do miss seeing you out there this year, hope all is well.

The Raiders will have a big win this week.

Go Big Blue!!!

CheerMom
08-31-2004, 12:06 PM
Thanks, Scotty, for the info. I hate going into a game knowing nothing about the other team.
Go Raiders!!!
PS: Jett, thought of you on Friday night during those pass plays!!

G.A.T.A
08-31-2004, 12:37 PM
What's up Jett this is your old buddy from art. How has everything been? I don't think that Rice will be able to predict the score because both teams will come out ready to fight. Good luck to both teams. My prediction for this week is 42-0. G.A.T.A

CheerMom
09-01-2004, 12:58 PM
ttt