PDA

View Full Version : SLPYBEAR WEEKLY PICK'EM -- Week #2 -- Liberty Hill vs. Burnet

slpybear the bullfan
08-29-2004, 10:58 PM
This Week's Pick 'em...

This week Slpybear asks the Down Low to tell us who will come out on top in an early struggle between Liberty Hill and Burnet. The game is at Liberty Hill, Friday 7:30...

Poll should close on Friday.

Last Week's Pick'em...

Last week we picked the great early round match up of West Orange-Stark at Jasper.
Jasper came out on top, 25 - 23...

We had 33 folks pick correctly and 29 pick incorrectly, for a total of 62 folks. Out winning percentage the first week was 53%...

2004 Season Results...

Week 1 - Jasper vs. WOS - 33 of 62 - 53% week 1 - 53% cumulative YTD

week 1 results - Jasper vs. WOS (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17853)

As always, I welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Slpybear

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Good pick.

Come early, stay late, be loud & wear PURPLE!

SintonFan
09-01-2004, 10:57 PM
I've seen much of the Burnet depth from the last several years and those guys will be good this year. Burnet by 14.
Now Liberty Hill will be stout come playoff time.:)

SintonFan
09-04-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I've seen much of the Burnet depth from the last several years and those guys will be good this year. Burnet by 14.
Now Liberty Hill will be stout come playoff time.:)
I was way wrong on the spread!
I will be right about Liberty Hill come playoff time.:clap:

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2004, 12:54 AM
You weren't the only one. :D I think we surprised almost everyone except ourselves.

GreatBigBurnetFan
09-04-2004, 11:20 AM
The spread wasn't much, BUT:
We played a ranked team.
In their home.
With a substitute QB.

Does it go in the record book anyway other a win?

UTFootBall#1
09-05-2004, 09:57 PM
I went to see the game LIberty vs Burnet along with my other friend from Port Isabel and Liberty Hill is for the most part good....cant wait to see Port Isabel vs Liberty Hill rematch im sure LIberty HIll is gonna want vengance.....good luck to Liberty Hill the rest of the way....peace