PDA

View Full Version : A serious post about 20-3a

NHSRattler60
08-29-2004, 09:52 PM
As I look at the games of bellville, sealy, rice, navasota, and columbus, I have to say, im not worried about any of these teams performances going into district. Here is what I think about the district. This is an unbiased look at it by the way. (in order from last years rank)

Bellville: Last years Dist champs do have work to do, but no doubt will do it in order to succeed. Sure, they've lost key players and are inexperienced, but I'm not gonna count them out. District play brings out the best in all players. As long as the Brahmas work hard and work together, they are still a big playoff/ #1 dist contender.

Sealy: Yes, sealy lost their 1st game. BUT All this loss did is help sealy in district. They've seen what a great playoff type team is like in being one last year and are now ready to become one granting some hard work and commitment. I see sealy as #2 in dist.

Navasota: Experience. Granted there are spots to work on, but things will be handled. Very possible Dist. 20 #1

Rice (taking staffords place): Rice I hear is a good ball club with speed and some good defensive players. I look for the fight to be between Navasota and Rice although like i said, im not ruling Bellville out.

Columbus: Good athletes, and alot of heart, but their size last year hurt them. I dont know how many are on the roster this year, but i know that if its the same as last year, conditioning is needed.

Hempstead: Good Luck.:thumbsup:

I didnt say too much about us because i have an ego problem and i tend to brag and be biased against other teams. There you have it, the point of veiw of an athlete. Be sure to check out my players journal on Texashsfootball.com when the site is fully operational.

Old Green
08-29-2004, 10:00 PM
This a really good post Rattler.
Didn't Sealy loose to Giddings ?

NHSRattler60
08-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Yes you are right, my mind is goin nuts.

Old Green
08-29-2004, 10:06 PM
No problem, Dang good post though.:D

NHSRattler60
08-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Appreciated.

coiled2strike
08-30-2004, 08:21 AM
dave...
are you trying to be a sportswriter...maybe you should look into that big school up the road...they have an excellent journalism department...good post, you represent the rattlers well...

NHSRattler60
08-30-2004, 09:24 AM
.....Hmmm sportswriter......the thought never really crossed my mind. I dunno, I'll make a poll and see what others think, you know that writing all depends on popularity and how many people listen. and as for the representation of the family, I appreciate it.