08-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Pecos - 14
Midland Christian - 32

Ft. Stockton - 0
Colorado City - 9
(3rd quarter)

CHS_CG
08-28-2004, 11:55 PM
Thanx for the update RangerMom...... and whats this about cant remember my sn lol just playin girl its all good!

QuailKiller
08-29-2004, 09:05 PM
CAUGHT THE DOUBLE HEADER AT GRANDE SAT. NIGHT(AIN'T QUAIL SEASON YET) SAW SOME INTERESTING THINGS.

MCHS I HOPE IS PRETTY GOOD, OR PHS NEEDS A LITTLE MORE WORK. HARD TO TELL WHICH AT THIS POINT. WILL SAY THAT IN UNIFORM MCHS LOOKS LIKE A BIG SCHOOL, NOT A 3A. GOOD LOOK'EN KIDS.

TALK TO THE STAT MAN MAN AFTER STOCKTON/C-CITY GAME.
STOCKTON 278 OFFENSE/ C-CITY 99.
STOCKTON HAD 2 CALL BACK IN THE SECOND HALF.
STOCKTON D SHUT THEM DOWN EXCEPT FOR 2 SERIES( 3 & OUT) ALL NIGHT.

BEST I CAN TELL THE OC FROM STOCKTON NEEDS TO BE......WELL HOW WOULD YOU SAY IT...SENT TO THE CONVIENENCE STORE FOR A JOB. RB HAS 164 RUSHING(AND HE WAS THE CENTER LAST YEAR) AND THE ALL PERMIAN BASIN QB HAS 88 TOTAL!

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE MONAHANS 1ST(YOU KNOW HANNA'S TEAMS ALWAYS START SLOW, GREENWOOD 2ND BECAUSE THEY ARE GREENWOOD , AND SEMINOLE OR LAMESA 3RD!

JUST MY TAKE, BUT I AM JUST A QUAIL MURDERING DRUNK.

Ranger Mom
08-29-2004, 09:49 PM
What was the Fort Stockton/C-City final score??

I haven't seen it posted anywhere OR in any of the newspapers!!

Wtx_coach
08-29-2004, 11:23 PM
Well I was at both of the games at Grande this past saturday, Pecos did look bad against a damm good midland christian football team, I think they will rebound against Denver City, as far as stockton, I think they did have some bad play calling but stockton looked like a solid team, REMEMBER its the first week of the season!!!

As far as district goes its really hard to tell, Seminole beat Post a 2A school 6-0 and Lamesa beat Denver City 13-6 in double overtime, I really think the district is up for grabs, I really dont see Seminole or Lamesa making the playoffs!!

Ranger FANS did you guys struggle with Ozona in a scrimmage?
I saw Ozona on friday against Kermit and Ozona was not a very football team on friday night.,

DirtRoad
08-30-2004, 07:12 AM
Did not get to go to Grande on Sat., but found out Thursday that Stockton had lost 3 starters to viral infection early in the week, 2 were in the hospital! And had only one RB going into the game and it was his first ever start.(And yes he was really the starting center last year)

Final was 9-7.

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2004, 07:47 AM
Quail Killer you need to go back to your job on the oil rig, The OC from Stockton aint gonna make Chicken Salad outa chicken poop that soon.
I bet you were in the band and played the flute or the Tuba ---Maybe you were the kid in HS that was always hurt, bad knees...
Stockton had some bad illness come through town and stayed within 2points of a c-city team with tons of speed.
Buy your ticket eat your popcorn, go to the truck at half time and drink your beer, but leave the coaching to the people who know what they are doing.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Wtx_coach

Ranger FANS did you guys struggle with Ozona in a scrimmage?
I saw Ozona on friday against Kermit and Ozona was not a very football team on friday night.,

I didn't go to that scrimmage so I don't know how it went. I DO know that it was at that scrimmage that we lost our QB for the season. If memory serves me correctly, (which it seldom does these days:D ) the injury happened in the first series we played offense. That was about the only thing I remember hearing about the scrimmage!

Black_Magic
08-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Quail Killer you need to go back to your job on the oil rig, The OC from Stockton aint gonna make Chicken Salad outa chicken poop that soon.
I bet you were in the band and played the flute or the Tuba ---Maybe you were the kid in HS that was always hurt, bad knees...
Stockton had some bad illness come through town and stayed within 2points of a c-city team with tons of speed.
Buy your ticket eat your popcorn, go to the truck at half time and drink your beer, but leave the coaching to the people who know what they are doing. Strong words. You gona stand for that Quail Killer? Come back at him! Il just play the Conrad Dobler of this argument.:D